Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draun

Established Member
Impact
Hey Everyone!

Another logo contest here! …This is my 4th Contest with Namepros! My third one is currently running in another thread https://www.namepros.com/threads/logo-for-a-pathology-lab-50.998273/
This time the logo is for a company - digiverts

The name is a combination of 2 words Digital + Adverts = Digiverts

Colors: I don’t really have a preference for color but please note that this logo will be primarily used on business cards, letterheads, invoicesm envelopes, etc along with the website. So please use colors that are compatible with print as well as web.

Prize - $50 USD via PayPal

Vector so I can make changes in the future and use it in print and png files so I can start using it straight away with our website

Contest End Date - 11th February 2017

Additional Information – The logo is for a company that primarily deals with digital advertisements and digital marketing. Most of their clients high end businesses with massive advertisement budgets, so the logo needs to have a premium look and feel to it.

To look at the kind of logos I like please read the first post on my already open contest for another project here – https://www.namepros.com/threads/logo-for-a-pathology-lab-50.998273/

some other concepts I like related to this project
DigitalApple-500-247.jpg df8eed92880dc323fc251fe7ef716765.jpg Image.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you @Draun for all your feedback!

I come back with another edit of my first concept:

da.jpg

d6.png

•••
Failed to view image ...

Last edited:
•••
@Jack007 don't really like the recent designs. They are not professional enough

@dikoka Interesting chance..making the D pixelated. I like it. Thanks

@bingbang Thanks for the entry. Unfortunately for this entry, while it looks ok when the logo is big...it loses its effect when the logo size changes..it looks like a withered letter D instead of pixelled

@logoexpert You are joking right? http://www.knowyourmobile.com/mobil...x-moto-z-and-moto-g-all-getting-rebooted-2017 ----->moto.png

Your first entry was a copy of @bingbang and now this! Unfortunately I will not be selecting any submission you have made or will make. I can never be sure if its plagiarized from somewhere else or not !

Thank you everyone else for your designs!

Last edited:
•••
hope you like
e47972d8d379564d9bd6c5c6ba61b10b.png

anything cab be change

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for feedback. Here is a revision of the logo with pixelated D and I also tried a new font. Let me know what you think. Thanks
DigivertsV6Entry.jpg

•••
Here is another version with a more defined letter D, as requested. Please let me know if you'd like to see any other modifications. Thank you.

DIGIVERT iris.png

•••
•••
•••
Thanks everyone for your designs.
There are a lot of choices right now as it stands and my team and I have therefore decided to end this contest early.

This contest will now end 6 hours from this post.
If you have another entry you would like to publish please post so before that and if you have any designs you are working on, that may take a bit longer please post so on the thread.

The winner will be announced in a couple of days

Thank you everyone! This was probably the most fun contest I have hosted here!

Great job!

•••
•••
Design alteration and new one. Thanks.
logo.jpg

•••
Ok guys I am officially bringing this contest to a close!

Thank you everyone for participating. We will have a tough time choosing the winner!

•••
Thank you everyone for the contest! We conducted a poll which involved about 15 people including some clients and in the end @NameFu was chosen as the winner! Congratulations!
Please PM or Skype me and we can finalize the design

Since this was a really good contest we decided to give $15 each to 2 contestants who came in joint 2nd in our polls
@logoesdesign and @dikoka Please PM me your details as well so I can paypal you the money
Great designs!

Thanks everyone for this contest!
Have a great day!

•••
Payment received. Thank you!

•••
•••
Thanks Draun! Payment received. Files on the way!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back