Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike S

Impact
Type of Contest : LOGO Design
Prize : $70.00
Contest End Date & Time : 12.00PM PST : 26th August 2014
Size Requirements : vector
Color Requirements : Colors are flexible. I need to be able to put it on a white background, and have it versatile.

General Requirements :
This logo will be used for a construction company. We would like the logo to have some relevance towards the construction industry, as we are a steel stud and drywall subcontractor. I would like to have a logo that incorporates the name "Sessler Inc." or "Sessler Incorporated." The name Sessler must be present in the logo somewhere, and a nice logo that can be seperated from the text. (examples would be the starbucks mermaid, or the Budweiser crown)

Additional Information :
The logo that we have now is our old logo that we have used for many years. Our current logo can be seen at our website sesslerinc.com

Thanks and Good Luck. Please post any and all questions you may have. The more designs the better!

-Mike

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sessler1.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Here is my entry
Feedback Appreciated
ses.jpg

•••
Here's a concept idea

702_s1.png

Feedback appreciated​

•••
Maybe here...
untitled-1-copy1-png.6766

ready in original size 1500x1500 px

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy1.png
    Untitled-1 copy1.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I m new to this site ..so I cant upload my work here directly..
and i have uploaded it on..image hosting site..
but still its not permitting to put the links here :(:|

•••
I m new to this site ..so I cant upload my work here directly..
and i have uploaded it on..image hosting site..
but still its not permitting to put the links here :(:|
You need to establish yourself a little bit first by participating and contributing to the community. Once you've established yourself a bit, you'll be able to post links, upload, use signature area, etc...

I look forward to seeing you around. If you have any other questions, please private message me so we can keep this contest on-topic.

•••
•••
1257c8ec4dfdef32c31d838200ccad16.jpg

ad9279a86481dcb488a80c0d22e7acf8.jpg

Feedback Appreciated

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
@Dominium I like the style you've got going. More industrial and clean. Could you add some colors and maybe spice up the text somehow rather than it being so plain?

@frikusha I like the stuff you've got going as well. I like the color schemes a bit, but the text could be a little more exciting as well. For your third submission but could you finish the 3dimemsional effect throughout the box and the S. Also add some color to that. Maybe mix up the schemes.

@coolwanz looks good, and has potential. If you could make it pop a little more and make some alternative color schemes that would be great.

For some ideas after I have seen some of the submissions. Keep shooting for the industrial look and construction Styled stuff. Still looking for some creative colors that will stand out. Things to potentially incorporate in the logo: a screw, screw head, buildings, the letter S, or something more conceptual. Really enjoying the posts, and am looking forward to more. Thanks for the work

•••
sessler-4-a.png

sessler-4-b.png

Here are two versions: with & without the slogan. The slogan text has been modified to create more interest but the main logo text should remain unchanged in my opinion. It is the strength of the brand. Colours are variable: I can colour each element as you wish.

•••
•••
revision/update (fr.no.15)

bd6mpOS.jpg

•••
thank you for feedback, revision:

AdFaJqe.png

2ueLEs5.png

4XCI6Bo.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back