IT.COM

Logo Contest - $10 + Advertising on my site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I need a simple logo done for my website GameWorldX. The address is gameworldx.com. Normally I would do...go smaller rather than larger anyways. Joe

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Joe! Nice to see you again :) .

Here are my entries: They look better when they're HUGE, but here are the scaled down ones:

HhT57180.gif

Let me know what you think :tu: !

True_Snake

•••
here is my entry

hope you like it

i tried to make the X so you can use it as a stand alone logo and can be recognisable for your website without the gameworld text, if you know what i mean

jurrie

•••
Hey guys, I like them both, but could you guys put the URL to my website in it too?

gameworldx.com

BTW Snake, I have been around, browsing the forums, just not posting that much. I made most of my posts when I was at college because I was always on the computer. I am off now and am not on the computer as much. :)

Last edited:
•••
gamex said:
Hey guys, I like them both, but could you guys put the URL to my website in it too?

http://www.gameworldx.com

BTW Snake, I have been around, browsing the forums, just not posting that much. I made most of my posts when I was at college because I was always on the computer. I am off now and am not on the computer as much. :)

Ah, I see. Well, it's great to see you back :tu: !

And I'll add the link. Do you have a preferable one from the five I've submitted?

True_Snake

•••
Snake, of your 5, I like #4

•••
gamex said:
Snake, of your 5, I like #4

Alright :tu: ! Here's #4 with the URL; again the HUGE version looks way better, IMHO:

yxI84409.gif

Let me know what you think :] .

True_Snake

•••
Hi gamex! Wow I havent posted here in ages, this is weird. Ok anyway here is my entry.

gamerworldlogo21an.jpg

gamerworldlogo35dp.jpg

I dont have paypal, are you willing to give NP? :hehe:

[edit]Added a blue version

Last edited:
•••
I'll never make anything better than what you have right now.... not just for $10, but never :D

•••
added the url to the logo :)

see it.

•••
Here is my entry.

gameworldxlogo1.jpg

Hope you like it.

•••
Hello.

GameWorldX:

gwx

- Vector image created in Adobe Illustrator.

Feedback would be much appreciated.

Stay Lucid,
One Armed Scissor.

•••
Tool, Scissor,

Nice job. It was so easy for me to pick what I thought was the best one in other people's logo contests, but I am having such a hard time in my own contest!! haha. Well nice job everyone, if anyone has any other submissions please let me know, I will end the contest in a day or so.

•••
hey joe, any way u think i could inprove on mine? and suggestions etc?

EDIT:

Here are some more designs, bit more to them...

gwx1

Same deal, they are vector, colours can be changed etc. Both logos will be yours if chosen ;)

Feedback would be much appreciated.

Stay Lucid,
One Armed Scissor.

Last edited:
•••
i would like to add that the logo is delivered in vector format too , can be recolored, resized , etc.

regards

jurrie

•••
Alright guys, sorry this ran longer than the 3 days I said it would!

Anyway, I had such a hard time picking a winner because I liked all of them, so I had my girlfriend help me. We both ended up choosing One Armed Scissor as the winner. Congratulations!

As a 'thank-you' to those who participated, I will send everyone else 50$ NP.

Thanks for the entries!

•••
congrats one-armed-scissor!

•••
Congrats OAS :tu: !

And thanks GameX for the NP$ :] !

Appreciate it :) !

True_Snake

•••
One arm scissor is quite talented. I saw that and instantly fell in love with it!

•••
I put it on a shirt and bought one, came in yesterday. Looks awesome!

•••
gamex said:

I agree; looks really nice :tu: !

True_Snake

•••
Ah dam, I wanted to enter. Nice job with the logo though.

•••
gamex said:

WOW, it really did turn out quite nice on the T... any chance of a free one as i am the designer? :hehe: no seriously...

lol.

Stay Lucid,
One Armed Scissor.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back