discuss LLL.CH Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
LLL.CH is getting lots of attention on the NNN.CH thread, so I am currently trying to compile a list of remaining 3L.CH available for reg. Below is a list from AAA to EWI(see text file)

Out of 3285 so far, only 128 are still available in that range.

Attachments

• LLL.CH.txt
    1 KB · Views: 58
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I dont have much, but this is my collection .. most are CHIPS and I bought at before near Buyout moment :) dont have much N8 at that time

766.ch
933.ch
927.ch
931.ch
937.ch
729.ch
736.ch
739.ch
761.ch
763.ch
781.ch
791.ch
793.ch
697.ch
397.ch
237.ch
279.ch
291.ch
293.ch

•••
@JackChan . yours is cool, when ch again attention, your's will be some of the top priced premiums

•••
@premkumar I hope so too. I am out of budget so I didn't get any LLL but I more focus on Numeric for now.

•••
Though 8 is not there, your list don't even have 4 in single domain. your's overall best than others.

•••
same here jackchan. I too only on numeric. LLL between your like a cat in wall, look for swiss and also chinese buyer. With numeric you only concentrate on chinese and if they start buying CH, we will laugh to the bank. Else still we can sell for cost price :)

•••
After 3 - 4 months from now, we will know how much the heat will bring to CH extension.

@premkumar , when I invest into something I never think of profit .. I only think the lost prior the profit .. so that mean I do have a back door if something is not work out .. However, I am fully confident in CH due to the sales in past for LLL and keywords of CH up to today.

•••
Yep me too, I find .CH only a real gem in dustbin. All other are not so promising. I do have few .be but not much promising as .ch. In fact i was surprised when i found i can hand register it and luckily they opened .CH only this year to 3rd party registry.

•••
That is the point, CH is fresh and the future. Some people dont think for the long term path. They only see short thing.

•••
Is it Chendu or Chengdu?

•••
So after 2 months, I'll try to list mine on 4.cn . See if it gains any interest

•••
Did you see how quickly that .ch just sold here on NP?

•••
Bayu listed it for $75 Fixed Price and someone immediately bought it.

•••
That buyer was very smart.

•••
•••
•••
Wonder if it will be the same for LLL.ch

•••
These will be much much higher. Just a matter of how soon you decide to sell. NNN floor is easy $75, but I know will go much much higher.

•••
There is a member here on NP with quite a few .ch. They are currently selling alot of names, they are not selling any of their .ch though. :)

They are dumping a bunch of other stuff though!

•••
Yeah unfortunately I was too late for the NNN.ch buyout. But I did get 5 NNNN.ch domains and 28 LLL.ch domains. I'm willing to renew them next year if I can't trade them in for a new car haha.

•••
Your domains will be profitable. One sale will make all the rest gravy.

•••
What do you predict the floor will be for the LLL.ch by the end of this year?

•••
Yeah unfortunately I was too late for the NNN.ch buyout. But I did get 5 NNNN.ch domains and 28 LLL.ch domains. I'm willing to renew them next year if I can't trade them in for a new car haha.
4N can be better than 3N in some cases. :)

•••
What do you predict the floor will be for the LLL.ch by the end of this year?
I'm not sure. .ch is a mature extension and many LLL.ch domains have been regged for a long time. That's what is exciting about it.

•••
I don't want to be misinterpreted so I want to be clear. I personally have found .ch domains to be a solid investment in domains versus many other domain investment opportunities.

It was great to see another .ch sold on NP.

•••
I just want to buy my mom a Louis Vuitton purse if this investment takes off.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back