NameSilo

Is it possible to make a worth in a few days ??

Labeled as question in Domain Beginners started by Moha77, Apr 18, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. MasterOfMyDomains

MasterOfMyDomains Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Can he be clear period. Half what he says doesn't even make proper english

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. stub

stub Top Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Just like his buddy/self @zeev yagorov I'm not really holding his bad english against him though. But it does make it more difficult to converse.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  3. bmugford

bmugford www.DataCube.com PRO ICA Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

It is hard to take someone seriously with spelling, grammar, and punctuation like that.

Brad

4. frank-germany

frank-germany F1lter.com xpired domain search engine Gold Account VIP

yes

that why we are here

5. NYJimbo

NYJimbo Domain Re-Animator VIP

It's obvious that zeev and domiandomian are the same person.

6. MasterOfMyDomains

MasterOfMyDomains Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

He likes the word mate. one day old account. Was this the guy who was calling folks an effing idiot last night?
    More duplicator accounts eh.Maybe someone should report to mods so they can know too?
    Even the drug trade isn't as corrupt as domaining. There is accountability in that biz

7. mambo

mambo Account Auto-Closed

i am also new to this game and this give me hope ,

robotcapture.com
    senselimit.com
    volumeengineer.com.com
    matrixkeyword.com

i also have ai that search for me names, its better to jump out of a window with the names i see here.

8. mambo

mambo Account Auto-Closed

its not possible :)

9. dande

dande UNNATURE.COM VIP

Yes you can. But the problem is that you won't be able to find a "one word" to register. Even "two words" are extremely difficult to find, unless they are meaningless

10. stub

stub Top Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I see both @domiandomian and @mambo have both had their accounts closed presumably for being puppet duplicate accounts, and @zeev yagorov has been reprieved with a restricted account. So lets see if ZY continues the abusive postings of his puppets. It also shows us ZY's attitude and thinking. That he thinks he can abuse people thru puppet accounts.

He only has himself to blame for posting unregistered domains publicly, and expecting at least one of them not to be picked up, by another reader. He harps on this one domain, fixblockchain.com, because it is all he has. But conveniently forgets the numerous domains he mentioned, which have already been registered for years. I stopped checking every domain he posted by his third post. because it was a thankless task. I've also put him on my ignore list.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  11. shah fahad

shah fahad Established Member

For me, Quality matters not the Age...

12. BarryDavis

BarryDavis Established Member

I registered superapp (.co) and about a month latter I was offered $5,000. I purchased fwb (.net) for a little over $800. a week latter I had an offer for $2,500. I refused both offers.

13. shah fahad

For me, Quality matters not Age...

14. shah fahad

Why you refused these offers?

15. Nazz

Nazz Top Member PRO VIP

You being a beginner, the first investment you should make is putting in time and by time I mean months of studying NamePros.

This will not only educate you, but save you money as well.

You're welcome..

16. lock

lock Traffic.tools VIP

Yes but you need to take the referring factor yourself out of the equation.

17. BarryDavis

BarryDavis Established Member

I have plans for the names that I buy. I bought 0dn (.com) for $375. I had a website built for $2,000 and at one point the site was generating 400 to 1000 leads a day for Real Estate agents and Lenders a day. I was offered $7 per lead wholesale.I still own the domain.

I bought adsandclassifieds (.com) and the site now has over 200,000 advertisers.

The name fwb stands for "friends with benefits" I think this is a great name to use for a dating site. I think selling the name for only $2500 would be a big mistake.

I also own personals (.org) I paid over $3000 and I think I got a bargain. I also bought CDL (.net) for $3750. CDL stands for Commercial Drivers License. A site is being built to find commercial drivers for Businesses. The name CDN (.net) sold for $185,000. CDN stands for Content Delivery Network. Its a great name but I like CDL better.

Years ago I was buying houses for $10,000 fixing them up and selling them for $28,000. I thought I was smart. Now these homes are each worth over $200,000. I wish I still owned them now. I've learned from my mistakes.

18. hankyro

hankyro New Member

it is possible but highly unlikely. If you want to find quick profit, search for trends and then buy domains around them that are still free.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!