Domain Empire

question What's the best for me if i wanna register a new domain now ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Moha77

Impact
Hello my friends . Hope you really fine .

What's the best for me if i wanna register a new domain now then "sell it a few months later" ?

Buy a domain with a specific keyword "without adding any idditional word" from me ??
For example : best online games.com ?

OR

Buy a "high searched one keyword" plus adding words from me to be available domain for register ??
For example : games xyz.com

Which case will be really profitable for me if i want to sell the domain later ??

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NP.
My suggestion would be to analyze reported sales for a while. Don't try to guess or reinvent the wheel.
Look at what sells, then you can figure out what to buy.

Last edited:
•••
Hi

if you have to ask such questions,
then that means you should keep your money in your pocket, for now

when you know the answers or have much better understanding,
then maybe, you are ready to invest.

imo….

•••
Thank you sir for your interest but Can you tell me please any advice for that cases ?

•••
Hi @Moha77 - the advice is to research and read before buying. The NamePros forums are great - full of posts and discussions covering just about everything there is regarding domain names. Once you think you have read enough, then research and read some more! Seriously, if you register names without knowing what you are doing, you are most likely throwing your money away. Good luck.

•••
What's the best for me if i wanna register a new domain now then "sell it a few months later" ?

If only we all knew the answer we would be driving a new car (or in my case I would repair my leaky roof). :xf.smile:

Spend some time on this site (many hours) reading, learning and taking notes. Lots of information to be learned before spending too much money. Domaining is a lot of waiting for a sale(s) to happen.

•••
...Which case will be really profitable for me if i want to sell the domain later ??
Like @Kate already said: no need to reinvent the wheel. Check Namebio for what domains have been sold and take it from there...

Welcome aboard and good luck with your domaining :xf.smile:

•••
Thank you sir for your interest but Can you tell me please any advice for that cases ?
Hi,

Your question seems a little vague. So, there is no particular answer to your questions better than what you've been told here already. Wait, hold on first, and learn.

If you want to learn the hard ways through trial, then just register anything that comes into your mind.

Last edited:
•••
So basically your question is 'What domain should I buy to turn $100 into a $1,000' in a couple of months'

Going to have to keep an eye on this thread Just in case somebody comes-up with the answer. :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Believe you have been provided with very helpful and insightful replies from experienced dominers.

If you don't mind risking a relatively small loss, mainly the reg fees for a couple of new domain names, try both of your approaches in an attempt to be " really profitable".

There just are no absolute, secret formulas for most domain name acquisitions and their profitable sales and, " really profitable " is quite subjective.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back