NameSilo

Is it possible to make a worth in a few days ??

Labeled as question in Domain Beginners started by Moha77, Apr 18, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Moha77

Moha77 New Member

Hello my friends . Hope you really fine .

I'm a beginner and i want to ask you an important question for me ..

IF.

I said IF i register a new "one or two words" domain name for the first time, Can i sell it after a few days for $5,000 $ ??

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. moe

moe Established VIP

that's very possible, but you have to stay asleep to enjoy the money.
    The answer is highly unlikely.

3. bobbarato

bobbarato Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Better odds buying lottery ticket...

4. DomainsMaven

DomainsMaven Established Member

It does not hurt to dream. Learn about domaining first and then go from there.

Good luck

5. bmugford

bmugford www.DataCube.com PRO ICA Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

It is so unlikely the answer is basically no.

Domaining is not a get rich quick business, especially now.
    It takes a lot of skill, experience, and effort to succeed.

I would suggest reading and learning as much as possible. Maybe start with a more modest proof of concept like selling a low $xx domain for $xxx.

Brad

6. urlurl

urlurl Top Member VIP

Sure - but it has the same odds of finding a 5 carat diamond while taking a stroll on the beach... at night... during a Hurricane

7. zeev yagorov

zeev yagorov Restricted

i founded domain fixblockchain.com which some one here registered it and it already have bids on godaddy.com, about few days mate not theory or some bullsh*t story , its happened

8. stub

stub Top Member PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

you cannot "find" domains which are already registered by somebody else. They've already been found.

9. domiandomian

domiandomian Account Auto-Closed

Created Date: 2019-04-14
    Registrar Expiration Date: 2020-04-14

2019-04-12 fixblockchain.com listed here

hi i am new here but long ago in this biz

bmugford, Murray before you give likes small checking , s

zeev was right in few days....

10. domiandomian

its possible mate and was done you know how much i am from luxembourg nice to meet

11. alcy

alcy Top Member VIP

no its not possible.

first you have to spend many many hours reading and learning

domaining is opposite of quick and easy money. like basically everything in life.

gl

12. domiandomian

i didnt say it easy and you dont need to read it for sure and nothing just hold the right names,

and zeev is right in few days, look on dates fact a noob what can make, i found this because i work also with system

13. alcy

alcy Top Member VIP

ah ok well if its possible then more power to you

so just go make tons of money in few days and enjoy

ciao

14. domiandomian

i from 2005 in this biz mate first

you need to read?? its not physics mate !

its about good names nothing more, and if you price domian for million it will take time for sure but if you have good names to sell at lower prices they quickly sold out.

and without system noob cant ame what zeev did with fixblockchain.com, how list this domian for free, unbelievable.

he was right in few days look on dates, so simple to check yet they years in this biz

stub
    you cannot "find" domains which are already registered by somebody else. They've already been found.

dates you know to check and yes out there systems compete to find and buy domains, or somebody here saw this domain.

15. stub

Please see quote below. You cannot "find" domains which are already registered. Anybody can cherry pick an example of a newly registered name and claim they thought of it 2nd :)

I thought of Toni.com first. At least, I own the domain in another extension.

He claims in the other thread he's in, that he has millions of domains, which he is going to reveal soon, which are much better than connecticut.com. When in fact he hasn't yet registered any domains. Which I applaud. At least. His example domains which his bot has suggested AND available for registration, are worthless.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  16. BaileyUK

BaileyUK Top Member VIP

No your wrong "fixblockchain dot com" has no Bids

fixblockchain.comAUCTION
    [​IMG]
    USD $
    Domain Detail
    Bids/Offers: 0
    Auction Ends: 2019/04/21 12:00 PM (PDT)
    Views: 2
    Traffic: –
    Estimated Value : –

And I guess one of those two views is down to me. so after 14 years in this biz you still can't read English

17. domiandomian

seat quiet zeev posted it on 12/4 on 14/4 some one pick it ,,,the fact he founded something that right now have bids and dont speak to me mate you big loser

18. domiandomian

there was bids, right now it fixblockchain.com is only available at auctions

19. BaileyUK

BaileyUK Top Member VIP

Sure whatever you say, Somehow those bids must have just disappeared, Happens all the time.

Hmm, one day on namepros and your already calling an established member "a loser" I guess you wont be staying around for long

20. domiandomian

look i didnt come to explain you things , just it piss me when losers think they are smart and to check date they dont know very simple and for noob its great, but i love systems that search while i sleep mate so i want to know others systems, you know smart people share

21. stub

I think @domiandomian is @zeev yagorov. He's making the same such outlandish claims at ZY. He joined after ZY. They speak as one. AFAICT he only posts in the same threads as ZY. I hardly think a new member has the years of domaining under the belt which he claims. It hardly seems feasible in this day and age. His boasting about his experience doesn't ring true.

22. stub

@domiandomian

If this is how ZY thinks about his collection of unregistered domains. He's delusional.

23. domiandomian

and i have system that search for me non stop and just look on sedo so much crap, zeev is right.

the good names instantly have bids and i did much more then you can possible imagine,.

someone said here better take lottery, are you serious?

i just came to this place to see other systems, other things here nothing special about them.

24. stub

I don't understand what is holding you and ZY back from registering these wonderful domains, and make your fortunes. The sooner you make some money, the sooner you can register more domains, and make your fortunes.

25. BaileyUK

BaileyUK Top Member VIP

Aren't these people funny, they always turn-up here and follow the same path.

1. They tell us how great they are at domain investments
    2 They insert some obscure worthless domain into the conversation
    3. Tell us what a great opportunity it will be for someone and how it's pulling in the offers .
    4.Then they slag-off any one that rubbishes or questions their stupid claims

I've lost count of the number of Newbies that think Namepro members are as stupid as some of them

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!