IT.COM

Is Flippa the Biggest Joke / Fraud now??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LarryDomain

Top Member
Impact
All I seem to see listed on Flippa now is IDN domains. And newbies (new accounts) seem to be shill bidding it up to the 0,000s. Like the recent IDN PET.com. Nothing worth looking at nowadays at Flippa. Is the end nearing for them? They definitely need new leadership.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm sure there's a lot of inside deals these guys are involved in also :( Something new needs to popup to replace this cheating system. About the only thing worth looking at with Flippa is Ofelia ;)
Why the hell are you using my picture as your avatar? Creepy.

•••
Why the hell are you using my picture as your avatar? Creepy.

Hi Ophelie

Thanks for reaching out. Before NamePros members can respond your question, for further security measures, please send us:

• a photo (not a scanned copy) of your government-issued photo identification like a passport or driver's license (your identification should show your name and date of birth in Latin characters, or be accompanied by a certified translation) and;
• a photo of you holding the same document.

While you are welcome to send us these documents however you like, we don't recommend sending them through regular email as it is not secure. We offer a secure method to send over these identification photos by posting them publicly on the forum.

Please include your shoe size in the notes along with your ID documents.

Please also let us know if you have any further questions or concerns!

- NamePros Integrity Team

•••
•••
Someone needs to sue Flippa. No one has made a genuine sale over there.

•••
Got money from me once, never again.

•••
I know its an Old thread, but I got a Reply from Flippa when asking how to come to Editors choice and what is the procedure, they simply stated about reviewers and such b.s. Than I told them I dont believe them. Ive took several screenshots in the last months which prove that their selection procedure is compromised. They are just pushing to Editors choice 5-6 users CONSTANTLY with 60%+ of the mediocre names. They just add to that pot few premiums later and that was it.

•••
•••
•••
@1Darko are you the seller? :) Why a "dislike"?

•••
•••
@1Darko , OK, you are a Super Seller now.

•••
•••
Yeah, Flippa are just a sales organization really...

They know jack-s**t about domains, and they appear to be quite happy for website sellers to make up the most ludicrous lies you've ever heard about website income.

I've never seen them do anything decent or noble, errm, like, oh I don't know... like, let's say, errrm.. PROTECTING THE BUYER! Lol.

For Flippa, the race-to-the-bottom began a 'lil while ago...

Well I guess he was told :wideyed:

Account closed :xf.eek:

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back