Dynadot

Flippa firstly suspend my account and than banned

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mani0307

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
Flippa firstly suspend my account for two weeks because i have comment other user listing "nice domain i have also own similar and currently auction in flippa no reserve"
after i mailed flippa 3 times but no reply and very next day flippa mailed me your account banned because i have operating more than one accounts and shill bidding.
i know flippa make more secure and protect scammer but they did not respond my reply and not give me any proof why they banned my account. i think now time is come to other marketplace website compete flippa and break his monopoly.
sorry my weak English..
i was new user of flippa.
please give your comment about this
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They do it and even my friend got racist comments from them, when asked why he was banned .

Last edited:
•••
They do it and even my friend got racist comments from them, when asked why he was banned .
Lots of user pay $9 for auction listing and than flippa suspend or banned account before closing listing and than all amount goes to flippa account.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back