IT.COM

Is Domain Market Pro any good?

NameSilo
Watch

peace800

Established Member
Impact
I have heard abit about them and was wondering if any domainers on here can vouch for them in terms of offers and sales?

How do they compare to efty? Can you track visitors per domain in terms of country etc and how do you get notified of offers etc?

Anybody made any sales there?

Also any discounts for new users? I'm thinking of doing a trial and the monthly plan but don't know if they offer any discounts.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can vouch for them.

Hosting my site there for a few months now.

Simply outstanding product and customer service.

https://afrinames.co.za/

•••
Do you have to set up a domain shop with them and redirect your domains to the shop url or do you change nameservers for each domain and you get a landing page?

Also do they use ssl?

•••
•••
Hi @peace800,

An SSL is automatically generated for your domain about 12 hours after it is propagated. You simply select the https protocol in Settings and you are done.

You can forward your domains in bulk to a singular URL (yourdomain/landing/), from there you can use the DMP backend to control how you want the forwarding to be handled: sales page or landing page.

You also have the option to monetize your marketplace and landing pages.

Yes, we offer discounts. Just shoot me a PM for more details.

Cheers,
Tom

•••
How do they compare to efty? Can you track visitors per domain in terms of country etc and how do you get notified of offers etc?

We have a side-by-side comparison to efty on this page:

https://domainmarketpro.com/features/

Yes, you can track visitors per domain. You also see where offers are coming from. You get notified of offers via email and also all leads are stored in your control panel.

•••
I'd say the best subscription service currently. It's all about buyer confidence. If your shop looks shady no trust. If you have SSL, nice logo that's step #1. Terms, privacy policy etc... step #2. The more legit your shop looks the less hesitation buyers will have to submit their offers.

I have one 16k sale so far there.

•••
Tom just a quick one,

As per instructions the nameservers to use are ns1.namecontrol.net and ns2.namecontrol.net

Are these correct?

•••
Looks good and everything available that you could want.

Only thing is I decided to not upgrade at the moment, maybe you can disable the "Suspended Emails" I am getting everyday (y)

•••
Sorry for the delayed responses. Hard to keep up with all the online venues. :xf.wink:

Tom just a quick one,

As per instructions the nameservers to use are ns1.namecontrol.net and ns2.namecontrol.net

Are these correct?

Yes, these are our new nameservers for all services. The old ones, ns-01.dmpshop.com and ns-02.dmpshop.com still work and should present no issues.

Looks good and everything available that you could want.

Only thing is I decided to not upgrade at the moment, maybe you can disable the "Suspended Emails" I am getting everyday (y)

Hi @creataweb, just let us know via support ticket (always available even when site is suspended) and we will permanently cancel your account.

Last edited:
•••
Anyone here have any experience/thoughts regarding DMP support?

I wanted to consider/evaluate using DMP, but I am now really concerned about their customer support.
I sent a message on the site last Thursday and have yet to get any response. If this is the level of support for pre-sales, what is it going to be like AFTER the sale?!

@Tom K - any comment?

•••
@projack As a customer of DMP for many months, I can personally vouch for their support and commitment to their product/service. Surely there must be some oversight in this case, and I am confident that this is an isolated incident. @Tom K ?

•••
Anyone here have any experience/thoughts regarding DMP support?

I wanted to consider/evaluate using DMP, but I am now really concerned about their customer support.
I sent a message on the site last Thursday and have yet to get any response. If this is the level of support for pre-sales, what is it going to be like AFTER the sale?!

@Tom K - any comment?

Hi @projack

I thought your query was responded to. I apologize for any delay. Did you receive the answers to your questions? Please be assured that this is not normal wait time at DMP.

Regards,
Tom

•••
@Tom K

Got your reply today - thanks!
Jackie

•••
Tried both Efty and Domain Market Pro and very easily decided to keep DMP even after a few days of use.

If you want more flexibility and customization options, then definitely go for DMP. DMP also offers integrated Blog and News sections if you prefer to activate.

You can create custom pages as well i.e. an FAQ page or a Help page. There is an SEO Manager section under the tools menu.

You can also generate special discount codes or insert some codes into your pages if you prefer. There is more I can tell but long story short it's simply outstanding.

If you need a detailed comparison between Efty and DMP, you may find it on their website under the Features section at the bottom of the page. I'm also happy with the level of support so far. Thanks to @Tom K and his team.

•••
Hi friends,

You will notice that @Tom K account is auto-closed. We had two accounts at NamePros but decided to stick with just one for the time being. This one. So if you want to initiate any contact regarding the Domain Market Pro (DMP) platform, please reach out to me, @TCK .

We aim to provide premium services if you want to create your own branded domain marketplace, just like the big players. These include:
  • Highly customizable front-end marketplace websites.
  • Automated emails to buyers and marketplace admin.
  • Fantastic domain sold pages that encourage buyers to browse for other domains.
  • Bulk DNS redirects to sales pages or landing pages.
  • CSV importing and editing.
  • Free SSL.
  • Unlimited pages and posts.
  • SEO features such as XML sitemaps, bulk custom meta tags, etc.
  • Fully branded check out.
  • Integrated shopping cart.
  • Monetization options.
  • Lead gen options.
  • Domain traffic stats.
  • ...and much more.
If you would like more info or contact me please do so via this account @TCK .

We are working on amazing features. So I would encourage you to sign up to our Domain Marketing Tips newsletter to stay up-to-date.

Best Regards,
Tom

Last edited:
•••
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have launched a major new feature that was in development for quite a while.

DMP now allows you to have seller account panels on your marketplaces where sellers can sign up directly and submit domains for sale. And administrators can create manually accounts and submit domains on behalf of trusted sellers.

Whether you are acting as a broker or simply listing domains for other sellers, enhance your marketplace and set the commission you want. More sales and revenue opportunities.

More info:
https://blog.domainmarketpro.com/dmp-now-allows-marketplaces-to-sell-domains-owned-by-others/

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back