Dynadot

Domain Market Pro (DMP) - Domain Management Software Reviews, Feature Requests, etc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Abdullah Abdullah

Top Member
Impact
The other day someone posted looking for services similar to Efty. I was curious to see what options everyone will post and then I came across Domain Market Pro(https://domainmarketpro.com/), which actually seems to be , at the time , completely different to Efty and also with much more features. It is a complete solution.

Some of the features include ( posted by TCK):

• Free SSL.
  • Customizable sales pages and landing pages.
  • DNS redirect to sales pages or landing pages.
  • Monetization options for the marketplace and landing pages.
  • Traffic stats for your domains.
  • Create unlimited pages and blog/news posts.
  • Customizable headers.
  • Looks great with domain logos and without.
  • Sales features like discount codes and social media promotional landers.
  • Create multiple categories.
  • CSV import, and other bulk editing options.
  • Add custom code and CSS to customize further your marketplace.
  • Integrated shopping cart and multiple payment options.
  • ...and much more.

Since there was no thread ( as far as I can tell and search ) about this amazing service, I decided to start this thread and also invite @TCK who happens to be the representative of the software.

There is no software that is perfect and already I see a number of improvements that are needed.

One such is the ability to Bulk Add a list of Categories.

I have been testing this service for a week now and I am convinced it is pretty good, therefore, I will be buying one of the premium plans they have in the next few days. I was and am surprised why it is not a popular choice.

P.S : It is not a Worpress :-P

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks, @Abdullah Abdullah.

Great suggestion, adding categories in bulk would make it even faster to populate your marketplace.

Bulk add and CSV import are important aspects we focus on. So will definitely visit that feature.

We are working on some major features that will be rolled out this week. Stay tuned.

•••
We've launched a new fantastic feature that will be signature to Domain Market Pro. Which is the ability to sell other investors' domains.

I am truly excited about this feature as it will be a great tool for brokers and give domain owners with portfolios of any size the ability to create a stronger and more profitable domain sales businesses.

As I mentioned, it will be a signature feature that we will continue to enhance. But I think you will be impressed with it in this inaugural launch.

Here is more info:

Sell domains owned by others

(Stay tuned for more)

Last edited:
•••
Is Domain Market Pro down?

•••
•••
•••
We are aware and are in contact with the datacenter. Will post an update as soon as I have more details.

•••
I've signed up for a month and added a few domains (here)

Firstly, I'll say that this is by far the best hosted option I've tried. Better than Efty in its current form, and definitely better than Tough Domains (still don't understand how they burnt through $1.5m).

But I'm looking for something which I can ultimately point my domains to, and I have a few small frustrations that are preventing me from doing that. A couple of really quite small things which ruin an otherwise fantastic product, and those are:

1). When you select 'search box' for the homepage header it doesn't fit on mobile, and that's why none of the sites in the showcase have selected to lead with a search bar. Its not responsive/it breaks. You can't build a marketplace without that I feel.

2). There needs to be a 'Browse All Domains' button just above the footer, and there isn't currently an option to include one. Again, somebody from the showcase has attempted to get around this by calling the on sale box 'All Domains', but unfortunately that means this box then replicates 'Latest Domains' in its entirety. Its far too unclear to a visitor how to just browse all domains, the 'buy domains' button leads to a category list.

@TCK - Are you the founder/owner? You are so close to being perfect, but those two things are simply critical I feel.

•••
Firstly, I'll say that this is by far the best hosted option I've tried. Better than Efty in its current form, and definitely better than Tough Domains (still don't understand how they burnt through $1.5m).

Thank you for the kind words.

1). When you select 'search box' for the homepage header it doesn't fit on mobile, and that's why none of the sites in the showcase have selected to lead with a search bar. Its not responsive/it breaks. You can't build a marketplace without that I feel.

2). There needs to be a 'Browse All Domains' button just above the footer, and there isn't currently an option to include one. Again, somebody from the showcase has attempted to get around this by calling the on sale box 'All Domains', but unfortunately that means this box then replicates 'Latest Domains' in its entirety. Its far too unclear to a visitor how to just browse all domains, the 'buy domains' button leads to a category list.

We are looking into this. Sometimes our clients insert code that isn't responsive, such as images. But we are investigating this. Thank you for the heads up.

Best Regards,
Tom

P.S. Yes, I am the founder.

•••
Any timeline on Escrow.com Concierge integration?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
dmp-promo.jpg

Grow your domain sales. Branded shops and landers. Manage multiple shops from a single interface. Free domain shops. Lead generation and marketing tools. Get paid direct. Build authority with your own brand. The most feature-rich and flexible domain sales shop builder on the market.

Send a DM and get the special Cyber Week offer. Or visit DomainMarketPro.com.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back