Dynadot

domain ipadtvshowdownloads.com, ipadcomicdownloads.com and ipadcomicbookdownloads.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I just got these domains the other day, do you think they are worth anything?

ipadtvshowdownloads.com

ipadcomicdownloads.com

ipadcomicbookdownloads.com

Since ipad allows you to download TV shows and comic books I figured they would be worth something.

ipaddownloads.com went for a ton of money and these are similar.

Let me know what you think.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Copyright/trademark infringement = sod all.

•••
Copyright/trademark infringement = sod all.

It doesn't say Apple iPad though. Also, the guy with the domain iPadDownloads.com had his domain on eBay for $1 million and a lot of blogs and sites were saying they think it might be worth close to that. Nobody said it would infringe on copyright.

•••
It doesn't say Apple iPad though. Also, the guy with the domain iPadDownloads.com had his domain on eBay for $1 million and a lot of blogs and sites were saying they think it might be worth close to that. Nobody said it would infringe on copyright.

I have a few domains for sale @ $2.5 million each if you are interested.

You can ask as much as you want for them, selling them for that price is another matter.
You should read the legal thread to get info on Intellectual Property and Tm issues. And also just read around the forum to get an understanding on the value of domain names.

Good luck with your future registrations.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back