Domain Empire

Internet BS your Reviews please?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello Npers,
I found internet bs about 3 months ago when I read it somewhere online. I was amazed by their prices and registered one domain in there.

The process was very smooth and fast thus I was a very satisfied customer. I shortly began to register more and more with internet bs. I especially like their free privacy.

I previously used namecheap and their service is great too. However internet bs prices are just unbeatable.

I'm thinking of transfering all my domain from namecheap to internet bs as they expire since you save about $3 however I'd like to know are they reliable.

I'm a bit skeptical because of their prices. It just seems too good to be true. How are they offering such cheap prices and excellent service yet being able to sustain. I know this is a stupid question but I'm even questioning whether I'll really be owning those domain maybe there's some fine print or some sort.

Can someone clear up my questions regarding internet bs. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
There is a thread already going http://www.namepros.com/domain-registrar-reviews/412405-internet-bs.html
that might be of assistance for you.

If you change the date at the bottom of that forum from 30 days
to ?? you'll see a bunch of threads there.

Thanks very much. I did see and read that thread but I didn't add on to it because it was over 40 days old since last post.

My main concern is is there any fine print that might put your domains in jeopardy? I don't know how they can keep such low prices with the already small margins most registrar work at.

•••
Nope, as far as I know they explicitly state that you own your domain and can do whatever you want with it.

I think operating costs in .bs is cheaper and that's how they get the lower prices.

Personally I like them and their interface, I only have about 10 domains there right now but plan on moving a lot more over in the next year.

•••
Nope, as far as I know they explicitly state that you own your domain and can do whatever you want with it.

I think operating costs in .bs is cheaper and that's how they get the lower prices.

Personally I like them and their interface, I only have about 10 domains there right now but plan on moving a lot more over in the next year.

Thanks good to know cause I was afraid at such low prices. They supposedly said because they have no tax restrictions but I was still wanted to be safe than sorry.

I personally like their free whois and fast interface which is great.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back