Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
@Spaceship
@SpaceshipHosting
@Spaceships
@Marina Savina

@enetwork
@branding

This is the most valuable advice on your path to developing SpaceShip.com. I hope you will understand the importance of this advice and give it your 100% focus.

I am both a domain name investor, a real estate investor and a long-time stock investor. I own an average investment fund, and manage money for quite a few other investors. So I can confidently tell you that I know what is truly VALUABLE and what is truly trash that needs to be thrown away as soon as possible. So if you follow my short advice, you will succeed, otherwise you will always be behind and fail, despite all your efforts to upgrade and invent new features. is currently being rapidly deployed at SpaceShip.

1. You might think that the low price strategy is good? I ask again, do you really think that's a good strategy? - If you persistently follow that direction, the road ahead of you is abyss. Starting from Namecheap and now going to Spaceship, you still don't realize the problem? You guys and even similar brands like Namesilo are gradually having to increase service prices, right? That proves clearly that if you only focus on the low price strategy, you probably won't go bankrupt. But you guys will NEVER become a successful company. Do your company leaders find it ironic and embarrassing that Godaddy has prices many times higher than yours and has countless scandals in its history and management. They still attract and retain millions of customers, and especially many VIP customers, holding the most expensive domain names and willing to use the accompanying premium services. Including me.

2. If you, the leaders of Spaceship and the smart engineers only diligently focus on building new features and pursuing new technologies. As a long-time investor, I would say that only meets 20% of customers' real needs. You have lost right from the initial stage because you did not meet 80% of customers' needs. customers, and especially the real needs of VIP domain investors, who have important assets. For high-value domain name investors, the price of registering and maintaining a domain name of $10 or $100 is not too big of a difference. What they need is something else, something much more important. Of course it's not a technological feature! As I said, even if you try to reduce prices and upgrade advanced features, 10 years later you will only be able to meet 20% of customer needs. And from the perspective of a financial investment expert like me. That is the end and shows that your company is worthless or low value, does not bring large long-term profits, and the future development trend is downward.
Therefore, in the eyes of management, investment and business vision, your current strategy is very weak and unpersuasive to customers, because customers do not need these features. The functionality is too confusing and complicated like you are trying to build.

So what do customers really need, what can meet 80% of the needs of VIP customers, what will really help Namecheap, Spaceship surpass Godaddy and win them over, and become a supplier? Number 1 in the market as Namecheap's leaders always wish????

3. That is stability and safety! Maybe you already know, but it seems you don't pay proper attention to Godaddy's strongest points compared to other providers. That is their account management and security system, which is extremely advanced and effective. That has been their precious sword for decades to lead the market, not cheap prices and modern, smart features. Even they are terrible in other features and services.
But they give customers absolute peace of mind when they understand that the domain name in Godaddy's account is absolutely safe and cannot be stolen.
I find it strange and confusing that the leaders of Namecheap, Namesilo and now Spaceship companies don't seem to realize this????? It's like a comedy. These companies only follow the low price strategy, and now they are following the strategy of changing the brand and promoting new technology features ???? To the eyes of experts like me, it just looks like the weak resistance of FAILERS. And the biggest failure is not knowing why you failed???

4. So I wrote this post, hoping it will reach the ears of the leaders of these companies. And making them focus on what matters most to customers is a more efficient, intelligent and secure account management system. And don't follow the same path anymore, go plunging further into the abyss. This is the most important precious sword that decides the important factors of the battle:
Ah, do you attract a large number of customers?
B, do you keep customers around better than Godaddy?
C, do you generate more profit per customer than godaddy?

Currently, Godaddy has a number of features that help access and recover accounts very well and effectively:
1. Feature that allows multiple accounts to access each other
2. Log in with many accounts and social networks
And Namecheap currently has a feature that many domain investors love:
1. Domain names can delegate management to many different accounts at the same time. This means multiple accounts can access and manage a single domain name.

--- Ability to access accounts and domains flexibly. That is the factor that makes customers and investors feel secure and at ease, creating great trust and confidence in any domain name registration company.
I'm really surprised and don't understand why most other domain registrars seem to ignore this, and only Godaddy has a large investment in account management and creation utilities. The most convenient access to your account. As a backup in case the main account is accessed illegally or stolen, they still have many different options to help them access the stolen account and recover it again????

And finally, the thing that made me exclaim and write this post is because when I visited Spaceship's account management page and I laughed out loud because of their meager investment of almost nothing for Account management and recovery features. Looking at Spaceship's account admin page, I secretly thought that they would have a very dark and unclear future. Because right now they are going seriously wrong. Changing the brand from Namecheap to Spaceship and pursuing a strategy of steep discounts and developing new technological features is expensive and time-consuming - just BIG MISTAKES AFTER BIGGER MISTAKES.

And most importantly, it is no coincidence that I introduced from the beginning that I am an investor with many years of experience in many fields. Because I have observed and am sure, if Spaceship does not focus on enhancing account management features to attract the most important investors and customers who hold many important domain assets. Then they can only be on the downhill path of failure. It's sad when they don't see that and are still engrossed in following wrong strategies.
The last thing I can say is that, if they hadn't followed my advice, they probably wouldn't have gone bankrupt. But forever they will only be a small, unremarkable registered company and that is a form of CLINICAL DEATH as we investors often say.

And their desire to surpass Godaddy and develop at the speed of spacecraft like their name Spaceship is something that only happens in fiction movies. BECAUSE THEY SIMPLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE RULES OF THE GAME THEN THEY WILL NEVER PLAY WELL AND WIN THE GAME.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Spaceship
@SpaceshipHosting
@Spaceships
@Marina Savina

@enetwork
@branding

This is the most valuable advice on your path to developing SpaceShip.com. I hope you will understand the importance of this advice and give it your 100% focus.

I am both a domain name investor, a real estate investor and a long-time stock investor. I own an average investment fund, and manage money for quite a few other investors. So I can confidently tell you that I know what is truly VALUABLE and what is truly trash that needs to be thrown away as soon as possible. So if you follow my short advice, you will succeed, otherwise you will always be behind and fail, despite all your efforts to upgrade and invent new features. is currently being rapidly deployed at SpaceShip.

1. You might think that the low price strategy is good? I ask again, do you really think that's a good strategy? - If you persistently follow that direction, the road ahead of you is abyss. Starting from Namecheap and now going to Spaceship, you still don't realize the problem? You guys and even similar brands like Namesilo are gradually having to increase service prices, right? That proves clearly that if you only focus on the low price strategy, you probably won't go bankrupt. But you guys will NEVER become a successful company. Do your company leaders find it ironic and embarrassing that Godaddy has prices many times higher than yours and has countless scandals in its history and management. They still attract and retain millions of customers, and especially many VIP customers, holding the most expensive domain names and willing to use the accompanying premium services. Including me.

2. If you, the leaders of Spaceship and the smart engineers only diligently focus on building new features and pursuing new technologies. As a long-time investor, I would say that only meets 20% of customers' real needs. You have lost right from the initial stage because you did not meet 80% of customers' needs. customers, and especially the real needs of VIP domain investors, who have important assets. For high-value domain name investors, the price of registering and maintaining a domain name of $10 or $100 is not too big of a difference. What they need is something else, something much more important. Of course it's not a technological feature! As I said, even if you try to reduce prices and upgrade advanced features, 10 years later you will only be able to meet 20% of customer needs. And from the perspective of a financial investment expert like me. That is the end and shows that your company is worthless or low value, does not bring large long-term profits, and the future development trend is downward.
Therefore, in the eyes of management, investment and business vision, your current strategy is very weak and unpersuasive to customers, because customers do not need these features. The functionality is too confusing and complicated like you are trying to build.

So what do customers really need, what can meet 80% of the needs of VIP customers, what will really help Namecheap, Spaceship surpass Godaddy and win them over, and become a supplier? Number 1 in the market as Namecheap's leaders always wish????

3. That is stability and safety! Maybe you already know, but it seems you don't pay proper attention to Godaddy's strongest points compared to other providers. That is their account management and security system, which is extremely advanced and effective. That has been their precious sword for decades to lead the market, not cheap prices and modern, smart features. Even they are terrible in other features and services.
But they give customers absolute peace of mind when they understand that the domain name in Godaddy's account is absolutely safe and cannot be stolen.
I find it strange and confusing that the leaders of Namecheap, Namesilo and now Spaceship companies don't seem to realize this????? It's like a comedy. These companies only follow the low price strategy, and now they are following the strategy of changing the brand and promoting new technology features ???? To the eyes of experts like me, it just looks like the weak resistance of FAILERS. And the biggest failure is not knowing why you failed???

4. So I wrote this post, hoping it will reach the ears of the leaders of these companies. And making them focus on what matters most to customers is a more efficient, intelligent and secure account management system. And don't follow the same path anymore, go plunging further into the abyss. This is the most important precious sword that decides the important factors of the battle:
Ah, do you attract a large number of customers?
B, do you keep customers around better than Godaddy?
C, do you generate more profit per customer than godaddy?

Currently, Godaddy has a number of features that help access and recover accounts very well and effectively:
1. Feature that allows multiple accounts to access each other
2. Log in with many accounts and social networks
And Namecheap currently has a feature that many domain investors love:
1. Domain names can delegate management to many different accounts at the same time. This means multiple accounts can access and manage a single domain name.

--- Ability to access accounts and domains flexibly. That is the factor that makes customers and investors feel secure and at ease, creating great trust and confidence in any domain name registration company.
I'm really surprised and don't understand why most other domain registrars seem to ignore this, and only Godaddy has a large investment in account management and creation utilities. The most convenient access to your account. As a backup in case the main account is accessed illegally or stolen, they still have many different options to help them access the stolen account and recover it again????

And finally, the thing that made me exclaim and write this post is because when I visited Spaceship's account management page and I laughed out loud because of their meager investment of almost nothing for Account management and recovery features. Looking at Spaceship's account admin page, I secretly thought that they would have a very dark and unclear future. Because right now they are going seriously wrong. Changing the brand from Namecheap to Spaceship and pursuing a strategy of steep discounts and developing new technological features is expensive and time-consuming - just BIG MISTAKES AFTER BIGGER MISTAKES.

And most importantly, it is no coincidence that I introduced from the beginning that I am an investor with many years of experience in many fields. Because I have observed and am sure, if Spaceship does not focus on enhancing account management features to attract the most important investors and customers who hold many important domain assets. Then they can only be on the downhill path of failure. It's sad when they don't see that and are still engrossed in following wrong strategies.
The last thing I can say is that, if they hadn't followed my advice, they probably wouldn't have gone bankrupt. But forever they will only be a small, unremarkable registered company and that is a form of CLINICAL DEATH as we investors often say.

And their desire to surpass Godaddy and develop at the speed of spacecraft like their name Spaceship is something that only happens in fiction movies. BECAUSE THEY SIMPLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE RULES OF THE GAME THEN THEY WILL NEVER PLAY WELL AND WIN THE GAME.

So... Skip NC/SS and invest in GD. Problem solved.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back