Domain Empire

I'm glad something is being fixed on GoDaddy but I'm very angry!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you agree with me?

• 1st

Yes

vote
    100.0%
  • 2nd

No

votes
    0.0%

• 1 vote
  • Ended 6 years ago
  • Final results
I'm glad that something is being fixed with GoDaddy (which domain investors have been complaining about it before I even entered this industry 10 years ago) but I'm really very angry that all what it took is Rick talking about it and transferring his own domains out of GoDaddy. I know a lot of people stopped bidding on GoDaddy Auctions because of this. Why to lose money and lose your loyal customers for nothing!

Should we wait until Rick try to list his domains on Afternic to come across some of the issues with Afternic platform (that have been there for years)?

Should I wait Rick to find out two weeks ago that GoDaddy added their own A Record to his own domains because he uses their Premium DNS and now some of his traffic leaks to their parking pages?

Should I wait Rick to find out that if he referred someone to GoDaddy through one of his Affiliate links and that someone used a coupon (even if the coupon doesn't work) his commission will be voided!

Should I wait Rick to find out that he wasn't receiving his Whois info Confirmation Email because by error his email among others (who of course were not aware of this issue) were blocked by GoDaddy and GoDaddy denied it for months for the same reason they always do. Their programmers are never wrong and no matter your level of experience and how much time you put to prove to them that there is actually a bug they still insist on that you know nothing, Jon Snow!

I love GoDaddy. @Paul Nicks and @Joe Styler know how much I love GoDaddy and how much money I bring to GoDaddy through my domains renewals, transfers, GoDaddy Auctions winnings, Premium Listing Sales, Affiliate Program, Afternic platform and I know that many on and off this forum bring way more. Why they don't just listen to our complaints and suggestions to make their services better, fix their bugs and make everyone happy. I always wondered about this and I still do. What is stopping GoDaddy from listening to their "Loyal" and "Experienced" customers to make GoDaddy "Better"!

I always chose not to take my issues with companies in public hoping the companies will just solve their issues and we will keep doing business but it looks like "take it to the public" is the new way of solving any issue in this world.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back