IT.COM

I would like to report daddypi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I used to work with him on fan sites and we earned as a team.

I paid for all the designs and he never paid me my part.

He colllected all the cash, and I trusted him for that because I knew him for a long time. He owes me somewhere arround 200 - 240 USD. He cashed in about 300 USD in total and my part was 200-240 or something like that.

I am PMing him for the last 1-2 months, and I mailed him but he never replied.

How can I get my money back. Also ppl that are working with him be aware of that :(

Alex

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you prove any of this?

•••
Since you worked with him for awhile as a team, most likely you have his phone number, MSN or some sort of direct contacts? If you do, try that out and see if you can sort things out with him..

Flora.

•••
I agree Miss Flora, you should even have address or something...

•••
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you... I had to leave him negative feedback once (i hate leaving negative feedback) because he never paid me for an auction he won. The folks here are pretty good at making sure feedback is genuine. Always check feedback!

Good luck getting your money back!

Last edited:
•••
Bad to hear this!
Hope dadypi will say something here!

•••
I will post some information here in a few days. I am weekending now and I am not on my laptop :(

But I will prove that I don't say lies. And yes I do have his MSN(s) and I guess he blocked me. I even have the proof he cashed the money for the sites. I will show you all threads and things like that.

In 24 hours I am back home and will post it !

Alex

•••
Hi everyone,

We had an arrangement, that unfortunately, didn't work out. There were on 5 sites sold for a total of approximately $150 over a month period, the rest of the sites were never put up for sale (and HE retained possession of all designs). The funds have been in the account since day one.

Furthermore, he requested that I send him payment for his share via Western Union (he wished to avoid paying taxes on the payment..), and I stated that I would, provided that he would give me his payment information. To date, I have never received said information.

I suggest he sends me an e-payment ID so that I can submit payment to his account, get this squared away, and never have to deal with this clown again.

•••
I am a clown ? You never replied mails for 2 months now. You never sent me my cash.

To remember it correctly the share was not only 150. Only Johnny Cash site was sold with 150 and the rest were all 50$ websites. So from a small calculation the sum is $300 - $350 in sales. From these money I had to pay for the designs 100 and the rest let's say 100, not 150 had to be shared 50-50. SO as you can see he owes me 200+ and that's because I don't remember the exact prices. But I will accept 200.

ALSO, you call me a clown, and that I dind't send you the address, how come ? I mailed you 3-4 times to ask what's with you (excuse for the first 2-3 times: it's winter here and I am on the winter department .. ok accepted it). Then mailed after new year's eve and still no reply. Then mailed in february. Then PMed both january and february. YOU NEVER REPLIED. How can you attack my name by calling me a clown, and saying that I never provided info when in fact I was the one to send messages every time, and you didn't bother to do so.

Please tell me how would you like my payment info for: I can take: MoneyBookers, Western Union, Wire transfer, Paypal.

Please choose a method and let me know how to submit the info so that you get it !!

Alex

•••
I PMed the guy. Didn't track the message.

I will wait and see ... what he chooses.

Alex

•••
bizing hope everything will be alright hang on there buddy

•••
I am sure it's a mis-understanding, i have only ever had good transactions with Daddypi.

•••
PMed the guy, even posted here.

What else can I do guys ?

Alex

•••
Last edited:
•••
so who's the clown again? bizing you might want to give an ultimatum like a couple of days, 3 business days is the usual fair chance. :)

•••
I apoligize for my first post, "can you prove any of this", there have been many cases, so sorry, I should have stayed out of this ;)

•••
OulZac do not worry.

When I know I am right I don't mind people asking me questions.

I know I have the truth.

So mods/admins please tell me what I do now ?

Alex

•••
Can anyone tell me who/how do I contact mods/admins ?

Because as you can see it's not yet resolved.

So many days until now !

Alex

•••
try posting into the "Private Messages To Staff" most bottom section of the forum.

•••
Same here, he never paid me for an auction he won (I've reported it into the "Private Messages To Staff" section), neither answered to my PMs :td:

•••
I will never get my money back from him that's for sure.

I am mailing him on the email on file with my PP information today.

Will give it 3 days to pay because the week just started.

If not I will report him to the mods.

Alex

•••
muchacho said:
Same here, he never paid me for an auction he won (I've reported it into the "Private Messages To Staff" section), neither answered to my PMs :td:

Actually - your "Private Message to Staff" was answered ..... Please do not make it seem like it wasn't ....

In your particular case , You waited two and a half months to report it .... It's best to report these things while they are still fresh.

daddypi Last Activity: Yesterday 08:50 PM Offline

You've been back online again now daddypi .... Time is running out on you -

•••
Mark said:
muchacho said:

Actually - your "Private Message to Staff" was answered ..... Please do not make it seem like it wasn't ....
I was not trying to say that my "Private Message to Staff" was not answered, maybe I didn't explain correctly, my english is not very good, sorry.

Mark said:
In your particular case , You waited two and a half months to report it .... It's best to report these things while they are still fresh.
I'll remember that, thanks

•••
ALL OF YOU that thought this is a missunderstanding ...

--------------
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its
recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on server.321direct.com.

The message identifier is: 1FBEXT-0002e4-Pg
The subject of the message is: About my money Mac ! Please send them with PP !
The date of the message is: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:09:27 +0200

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is:

[email protected]
Delay reason: Connection timed out:
SMTP timeout while connected to gamblingboards.net [209.200.153.152] after initial connection

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for
some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message
remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up,
and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.
--------------------

Nothing.

NO NOTHING. AND MORE, I am a clown he says.

Grrrrr .. makes me ....

Alex

•••
Last Activity: Today 12:02 AM
comeon daddypi.. is it really worth losing any kind of reputation you have here for a couple hundred bucks?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back