Dynadot

JamesBond <<Yahoo ID

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
This scammer never got me, but figured you all need to know about him. His yahoo ID is something like JamesBond, or very close with some numbers after or what not.

Last December, he offered to buy some websites I had owned. He offered to pay $25,000 for all the sites. Said his secretary would call me, and setup payment and so forth. Then with never even getting a call, he said the mmoney was sent by FedEX,, which never came, then said it was sent USPS instead, and blah blah.

Well finally he says I got cashiers check, and cashed it, to which he had proof and all that crap. I never did see crap from him!!! So then he threatens me, and says I will go to jail and all that cause I won't give him domains, and sites. Basicly he tried to scare me into handing everything over to him for free. Well no way was I going to fall for that. He even would never give his real name, or any info of himself at all.

He also tries to tell all that he has copyrights to many models photos, and that if these people dont take images off their sites, he will sue. He tries to use business names of like Paradise City Models Promotions LLC, or Paradise City Hosting LLC, and few others.

If you get someone with simular yahoo ID asking to buy something from you,, tell him to take a hike, as he is just a scammer trying to scare people into giving sites and domains up for free.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have been reading the whole thread and surely i am not interested to get into this
I just wanted to ask you people..dont you people read tech magazines, dont you people see televisions and movies, dont you see journals?
When there are a million ideas to scam a people without being caught, this so called James Bond or what, couldnt even keep his identity safe, if he has been a hardcore scammer, he could have easily managed to make a fake identity, fake name, fake telephone number that redirects, fake pro email id's that redirect and many many new ideas to cheat
But this guy, i myself want to call a maniac is acting childish, new in the scamming industry and quite unexperienced too, thats why you gotcaught, acidentally spelled out real name, uses the name of comic charecter, uses free email ids and calls and threatens people rather than meeting them in personal with an attorney if they had not paid you
So you are going to be in big trouble my friend
I doubt you dont even have the mental growth to cheat without being caught

•••
Xyris

You got it right on my friend! He "tries" to be a professional scammer, but just does not have the brains for the follow-through. It's a sad thing that some people can't accept themselves as-is and spend their entire lives trying to be something they can't. Especially when the "ideal" image for themselves is something of a rotten nature.

Be happy. Be kind. Just be.

PEACE to all!

•••
well i guess this might be an update on the same guy.. ..goes by the name of [email protected]
Same story about the models, except now he was offering me 400$ for a domain while i kept telling him i wanted 80$! lol

•••
lordy!

yeah, he just can't quit....I don't think he even knows who he really is because he's played into his own lies more than anyone else has!!

Notice how he hasn't been back on this thread to back himself up?? Got put in is place by more than one person....tough to go against the TRUTH 'eh James Bond aka MJ aka Bill aka Paradise City Hosting

Hope, once again, that everyone has enjoyed this thread. Hopefully it's finished. Although you'll probably get all the information you need just by reading this thread.....if he scares anyone, threatens or if anyone has just a question that I,Kevin or Karl MIGHT be able to assist them with, please do not hesitate to post on this board for more info.

Who you gonna call? Not the Ghostbusters....the SCAM BUSTERS!! LOL!

•••
Please ask this JamesBond if he isn't a member of a warez community called WST (warezscripts) owned by a guy called NeoXapos... I know he is a member there and stealing and scamming is his life!

•••
Hmmm?

WarriorChat....what's this??

Scammer, yes, that would slightly describe "James Bond"!! lol

Unfortunately I cannot ask him because I don't have access to him...even if I did, I wouldn't EVEN want to go there!!! He's nuts and I'd like to continue to have nothing to do with him......I just wanted to post on this thread so that I could possibly help with anyone who's been taken by this loser, or maybe prevent it as well.

Let me know what your story is regarding this James Bond character.... :wave:

•••
LOL,, beware if he now changed his name to James Dean :sold:

•••
Wonder if he's gonna answer here soon...

•••
James Dean...

HAHAHHAHAHA!! I doubt he would change his name, even after so many people know of him....he's just not that smart. I think he really thinks he's the Master of Disguises! lol

James....where are you? You had so much to say at first....then we all came and LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN, now your no where to be found. Hmmmm?? :great: :lala:

What a nut! :tri:

•••
WarriorChat said:
Please ask this JamesBond if he isn't a member of a warez community called WST (warezscripts) owned by a guy called NeoXapos... I know he is a member there and stealing and scamming is his life!

THAT's the same person who scammed me in the beginning! You're referring to the jamesbond I encountered and posted at the beginning of this therad... He was boasting about his warez scene, and obviously is a carder stealing tons of cash illegally... :td:

•••
I am really confused. It kinda sounds to me that SuperTrooper is the scammer.
1. You cant say your a cop if your really not because it's against the law.
2. And I guess someone else used the same excuse that you used.

Sounds might strange if you ask me?

•••
BurninDragon08 said:
I am really confused. It kinda sounds to me that SuperTrooper is the scammer.
1. You cant say your a cop if your really not because it's against the law.
2. And I guess someone else used the same excuse that you used.

Sounds might strange if you ask me?

Ummmm,, I am the scammer??? For what? Not giving the guy all my sites he didn't pay for??

And NO I never acted like I was a cop, and I was NOT the one that had the cop talk to JamesBond. Maybe you should read all before making comments??
There was a real cop that talked to James, so lets make that clear, and that was from someone else he tried to scam.

And there are many people who have same excuse?? So you want to see all people that JamesBond says he paid them for sites, ( and never did pay ) Just hand over their sites for no payment?

Are you for REAL??????????? Oh,, maybe your just one of JamesBond's buddies trying to make others look bad?? If your not a buddy, or JamesBond himself, then please read all before making comments as above. Thats BS to try to ruin my name over someone elses scam.

•••
SuperTrooper said:
This scammer never got me, but figured you all need to know about him. His yahoo ID is something like JamesBond, or very close with some numbers after or what not.

Last December, he offered to buy some websites I had owned. He offered to pay $25,000 for all the sites. Said his secretary would call me, and setup payment and so forth. Then with never even getting a call, he said the mmoney was sent by FedEX,, which never came, then said it was sent USPS instead, and blah blah.

Well finally he says I got cashiers check, and cashed it, to which he had proof and all that crap. I never did see crap from him!!! So then he threatens me, and says I will go to jail and all that cause I won't give him domains, and sites. Basicly he tried to scare me into handing everything over to him for free. Well no way was I going to fall for that. He even would never give his real name, or any info of himself at all.

He also tries to tell all that he has copyrights to many models photos, and that if these people dont take images off their sites, he will sue. He tries to use business names of like Paradise City Models Promotions LLC, or Paradise City Hosting LLC, and few others.

If you get someone with simular yahoo ID asking to buy something from you,, tell him to take a hike, as he is just a scammer trying to scare people into giving sites and domains up for free.

Thanks for the warning, i'll make sure.

•••
Is find_007 the same person?

•••
William Franklin?

So ...

Is this James Bond whoever William Franklin, the fraud origianlly from Warsaw, Wyoming County, New York?

He seems to have disappeared from out here sometime last year, probably running from the law. If this IS the same guy, there is a lot to discuss ...

•••
Yes, he went by the name of bill.

He would call and say, this is Bill, I mean James Bond.

He screwed himself one day and we caught him saying Bill.

Peace.

AMB

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back