IT.COM

JamesBond <<Yahoo ID

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
This scammer never got me, but figured you all need to know about him. His yahoo ID is something like JamesBond, or very close with some numbers after or what not.

Last December, he offered to buy some websites I had owned. He offered to pay $25,000 for all the sites. Said his secretary would call me, and setup payment and so forth. Then with never even getting a call, he said the mmoney was sent by FedEX,, which never came, then said it was sent USPS instead, and blah blah.

Well finally he says I got cashiers check, and cashed it, to which he had proof and all that crap. I never did see crap from him!!! So then he threatens me, and says I will go to jail and all that cause I won't give him domains, and sites. Basicly he tried to scare me into handing everything over to him for free. Well no way was I going to fall for that. He even would never give his real name, or any info of himself at all.

He also tries to tell all that he has copyrights to many models photos, and that if these people dont take images off their sites, he will sue. He tries to use business names of like Paradise City Models Promotions LLC, or Paradise City Hosting LLC, and few others.

If you get someone with simular yahoo ID asking to buy something from you,, tell him to take a hike, as he is just a scammer trying to scare people into giving sites and domains up for free.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i never use yahoo lol :P . only if its really necessary :)

•••
Is the yahoo ID j_a_m_e_s_b_o_n_d_0_0_7 or something like that?

I think that's the same person I got scammed by...

•••
I do know he has chenged his Yahoo ID many times, but it always includes JamesBond in it somehow. He is from Texas also, but thats all I know about him.

james_bond76002 That is last known yahoo ID he used. He also had something like PCMPLawyer for yahoo ID also. The lawyer one is to pretend he is a lawyer, and is suing you on behalf of JamesBond..LOL never heard of a lawyer that uses yahoo for legal issues, or would represent a person with no name.

•••
He also had something like PCMPLawyer for yahoo ID also. The lawyer one is to pretend he is a lawyer, and is suing you on behalf of JamesBond..LOL never heard of a lawyer that uses yahoo for legal issues, or would represent a person with no name.

Heh...that's usually a good idea it's a scam.

•••
Thanks for the warning .. HELPFUL !

•••
Thanks for the warning! :D

•••
Good thing you didn't got scammed. Thanks for the heads up.

All the best,

- SW

•••
Thanks for the warning SuperTrooper. May all the scammers rest NOT in peace!

•••
Thanks for the headsup SuperTrooper, I believe I heard about something similar that this person/company had done to another company that was selling their site or domains.

•••
SuperTrooper said:
This scammer never got me, but figured you all need to know about him. His yahoo ID is something like JamesBond, or very close with some numbers after or what not.

Last December, he offered to buy some websites I had owned. He offered to pay $25,000 for all the sites. Said his secretary would call me, and setup payment and so forth. Then with never even getting a call, he said the mmoney was sent by FedEX,, which never came, then said it was sent USPS instead, and blah blah.

Well finally he says I got cashiers check, and cashed it, to which he had proof and all that crap. I never did see crap from him!!! So then he threatens me, and says I will go to jail and all that cause I won't give him domains, and sites. Basicly he tried to scare me into handing everything over to him for free. Well no way was I going to fall for that. He even would never give his real name, or any info of himself at all.

He also tries to tell all that he has copyrights to many models photos, and that if these people dont take images off their sites, he will sue. He tries to use business names of like Paradise City Models Promotions LLC, or Paradise City Hosting LLC, and few others.

If you get someone with simular yahoo ID asking to buy something from you,, tell him to take a hike, as he is just a scammer trying to scare people into giving sites and domains up for free.

Dont get me wrong here but i got an email from kevin cooper saying exactly the same thing when he tried to sell nemohosting, exactly the same thing....strange coincidence.

•••
liam_d said:
Dont get me wrong here but i got an email from kevin cooper saying exactly the same thing when he tried to sell nemohosting, exactly the same thing....strange coincidence.

The reason the guy tried it to NemoHosting was because I was hosting a site for a friend ( ex friend now ) through a resellers program on Nemo, and my exfriend became partners with that JamesBond guy, and started sharing his site with him. Thats how he knew Nemo was for sale, and how he tried it with Nemo. My exfriend and JamesBond pretend they are promoting models through yahoo groups, which really isnt promoting.

He also has tried this with some big name sites which I won't mention their names out of respect. He also lies very poorly about owning big name sites.

•••
omfg i was almost scammed by this guy also, he was going to make me a website design for 225$ and i paid him via paypal. i didnt hear from him for about a week (was supposed to be done in 3 days), then he came up with every excuse in the book, my computer broke bla bla bla and whatever. i think this guys name was William Franklin or somthing like that but i remember it was like Jamesbond0423 somthing or other. well i ended up emailing paypal and got my money bak.

-Tyson

•••
James Bond

I'm a model online, I own a website.. I'mnot gonna give out my name only b/c I've dealt with Bond on sooo many levels I certainly don't want to know my words got repeated and have to deal with him again. Prior to me opening my new site last year I was on a site with another model, when she closed the site down and I was in the process of building a new solo site Bond approached me.. Swore he had emails from my model friend which he never could produce and that he would buy the copyrights of my pictures from her which I didnt need him to do I already owned copyright... but he argued with me... Said he'd give me free hosting and he'd buy my old sites domain name.. All that I said I wasnt interested in b/c I already had people working for me.... Things got bad he didnt like I declined his offer soo he spread bad things about me everything... Had his "lawyer" email me and one of my photographers said we were "Slanderizing" lol him everywhere b/c we were warning people about him.... He at the time was running a group that had my pics up in them... I told him to take them down they were copy righted and he no longer had my permission to use them instead he just banned me from his group and kept using my images, I finally contacted Yahoo and he was forced to remove them.. it was a pain in the butt.... He then claimed he would have my new site shut down and my yahoo group and I would be sued for every dollar I had to my name... his "lawyer" emailed me again.. we got his name and did research also contacted the Texas attorney general who said he did not have record of that particular Texas lawyer and that no lawyers would email me I would be served with papers if there was a case..... He caused us many many problems and then one day he just faded away and I guess he found someone new to bother but Ive heard tales of things hes done to soo many people... He told me his name several times and each time it was different.. He claimed to be a lawyer, then a modeling agent, then a photographer, and finally a FBI bondsman which I had never heard of... The guy is terrible and what he does to people is terrible.. Soo y'all stay away from him and Im sorry that yall have had to deal with him also!

Thanks!

•••
Sounds Like the JamesBond I have been talking about. His day will come when he is in jail for good.

Sorry to hear your story model2005, pm me if you would like free links to your site.

•••
Notice: the ONLY person scamming anyone here is Super Trooper as to the fact is the person lied about this post and created all things said by them and also is impersonating a Model (Model2005) to make his UNREALISTIC CLAIMS appear to be fact when they are NOT and Never was even close to being fact.Super Trooper is ONLY trying to trash a Honest Business Person who is not into being SCAMMED by people like Super Trooper see Super Trooper only posts what He wants you to beleieve is the facts when He knows they are LIES

Facts:
1.Super Trooper and his Partner in Crime defrauded someone and are now attempting to claim
the person they defrauded was trying to scam them.
2.his Partner in Crime made thereats to the Personal Safety of the individual he is now claiming scammed him and was contacted several occasions by Texas Law Enforcement concerning his threats.and they both have Pending Legal Matters in the State of Texas concerning the fraudulant Misrepresentations they made.
3.they both ignored a Cease and Desist directive made by a Law Enforcement Agency (they were informed on more than one occasion they were to cease and desist posting any derogotive statements or slanderous e-mails or face Criminal charges in the state of Texas)

4.James Bond and his Partners do Own the company (and it does exist) unlike Super Troopers claims (Paradise City Partnership Group) is a PRIVATELY held Corporation
operating under 12 diffrent Regestered Names.

Privately Held Corporations are NOT Public and DO NOT have Public records

Thankyou,
The Person who knows the TRUTH!

phpwiz said:
omfg i was almost scammed by this guy also, he was going to make me a website design for 225$ and i paid him via paypal. i didnt hear from him for about a week (was supposed to be done in 3 days), then he came up with every excuse in the book, my computer broke bla bla bla and whatever. i think this guys name was William Franklin or somthing like that but i remember it was like Jamesbond0423 somthing or other. well i ended up emailing paypal and got my money bak.

-Tyson

this Never happened.

not sure who you are talking about in this post however this post is not talking about the same person

MJ

Last edited:
•••
And this is why I don't use Yahoo Messenger...

•••
Well MJ,, you seem to know who I am, but who are you?? Oh, thats right, you have no name!!!!!!!!!!

What I said did happen, and don't pull your scam stuff here.

And how did I commit fraud? By not tunring over sites to someone who didn't pay?? Sorry, but thats NOT fraud, and if you had half a brain, then you would know that.

As for slanderous crap,, well since you seem to have NO name, and I can't say your name, then there is NO slander now is there? And funny how no Texas court has anything on me.

However, now that you have used my name, and Kevins, we can get YOU for slander, what you think about that??

Last edited:
•••
Hi MJ:

Glad to see that you are posting here. There are a few things that are going to disturb you in this thread once I'm done posting so please be prepared to understand in full what is about to happen for you.

I am the partner in this so called crime you are claiming. For some reason, I am not in jail and it has been over 2 months. The situation goes like this:

You claimed you paid us 3500.00 for nemohosting.com did you not?
Where is the check? Where is your proof? Why did an officer of the law here in my town tell you to stop calling my phone number and if you did not you would be thrown in jail. Did you stop calling? yes, you did because you were scared. You claimed that godaddy and server matrix were contacted and that the domain name of nemohosting.com was going to be held for you by godaddy and that they have everything they need against me. However, when calling godaddy, there was never a record of your call with them or with server matrix only by me and by Karl putting a security warning on our site against you. Your emails that have come from a so called attorney first off would not be in email format EVER!!!! And they would not be from a yahoo.com email address. It would be a letter served to me, served to Karl if that was the case. You know something that is really crappy about your remarks in here? I called Texas and they don't even know who I am or who you are. You named the county it was in and I called them. There is nothing pending against me, nothing pending against nemohosting, nothing at all do you know why?

Because you have a cell phone!!!
You are a scam artist!!!
You claim your name is James Bond but when you left me a series of messages you accidentaly somehow one day said hey Kevin, this is Bill, I mean James Bond...Whoops!!! You made physical and mental threats that are on file with the Cotati local police department located with a full police report by Officer Jason Yarnell who he even when you talked to him had to hang the phone up on you as you got assertive and threatning with a real police officer. He called me everyday to make sure you did not call again and if you would have, you would have been handed over to the Texas police department and a warrant of your arrest would have been submitted.

Now with that, you need to make really certain that your statements here are what you can stand by because you are very close to being caught and I am still working on getting you caught. You have hurt many people, have defrauded them to force them to hand over web business ownership when you never even paid them in full or even paid them at all. You claimed you sent a check to me via Fed Ex but when I asked you numerous times to give me the tracking number you told me that you did not have it and that would explain when calling Fed Ex to see if there was anything sent to me or to Karl or to Amber that they told us there was nothing. You then turned it around and stated that it was not Fed Ex that it was through the Postal service instead all of a sudden. Man, you have some serious issues going on here and you need to spend a lot of time in jail for this to learn a serious mental lesson because the scary part is that I think you actually believe your actions are real and that you own a business and you don't, that is the scary part. You claim to be rich, yet your website is hosted on geo cities. You claim that you were going to purchase server matrix and they turned you down because they did not want the competition of going against you and your huge company with all of your huge servers that dont' exist. Did you know that one server is about 40,000 dollars to buy and run for one year? It's funny that the new owners of nemohosting.com own nemohosting.com and that godaddy transferred it to them with no problems. What you have attempted here is grand extortion requesting 250,000 us dollars for nemohosting.com and also then 5 minutes later a new email from a new law firm with a new yahoo id you requested 1.2 million dollars. Plus, you mispelled almost every word in every sentance which if you were a law firm you would not mispell a thing and it would not be by email.

James Bond....or Bill.....or wellfare living person...or white tr__sh, whatever the case may be, you are going to spend a lot of time in prison my friend when you get caught....Your not going to be happy with the outcome.

So come on Karl, my partner in crime, lets continue to do crimes and not get caught for them. I'm at my house everyone, if you want to let the FBI or whoever know that me and Karl are so much into crime why are we able to go wherever we want and get away with so much...?

You know something? I even go to court once a month for a pety thing....Don't you think I would get wrapped up in jail if I was so heavily into crime as you have stated above? Why do I have Internet...A Computer....A company, several companies.....Why is my phone turned on? Why do I talk to my kids every Sunday....Why is there a child living with me?

Come on now.....You are in serious trouble man, and we have the proof for everything right here via email, phone messages and police reports.

So post what you want but please notice others on here that have had the same experience as us!

•••
Oh this is fun!!

James Bond...hahaha!! It's great to hear that name again. Right. What a nutty nutty man. Scammer to the core and no regard for anyone but himself. Claiming that because he had cut a "Cashiers Check" from the bank on the 4th floor of his so-called CORPORATE building in Texas, 'by law' we were required to transfer the domain to him. Even though we wouldn't get the check for 1 week, we still BY LAW had to give him our company. Ok, sounds weird huh? Well, I actually started to believe he was for real. He spit this story to me on the phone for over 2 HOURS and I got off the line actually sort of scared that I was in trouble for not doing as he wanted. Nothing added up and that was the proof we needed that showed he was nothing but a real fine piece of work! ha ha!! James Bond, seriously...come up with a better name than that! Thank god there were others who at one point or another had come across him and his scamming ways.

Beware to those to are unsure: This "James Bond" character is very fake. Though it might scare you and make you feel like your actually the bad guy, he is nothing but a poor lonely soul with nothing better to do.

Thanks to all!!
A.V.

•••
•••
in reply to Kevin and Amber's FALSE claims ..............

NO Colati Police Officer EVER called James or Anyone associated with James

Several Texas Law Enforcement Officers including the D.A. and A.G. HAVE CALLED Kevin (there is a Threat of Injury report WAITING ON ACTION RIGHT NOW ) under Texas law defrauding someone is when they RIGHTFULLY purchase something and it is NOT transfered to the Purchaser.

We have copies of the cashed Cashiers Checks and have forwarded those to the District Attourny for Prosicution unless this ENTIRE BS warning is DELETED and All further communication is Stopped

We under Legal Advice made a decison to DROP this issue and cease and decist posting about Kevin and his CRIMINAL act as long as Kevin and his so called Partners ceased posting the crap they were

as of right now We will seek all Legal remedies

We will now seek to Perminately Close NEMO HOSTING
for Slanderous content and since according to Law the site DOES
belong to James Bond and his Partners not the person Kevin transfered it to

You know Kevin calling someone and posing as a Police Officer is a CRIME
however, You did do that.

NOT once did James or his Partners

•••
MJ,,

You are talking about James in third person, so either you are him acting as if your not, or you are a so called partner, and speaking for him. If you are a so called partner, then you can be held countable for extortion, and slander, fraud, and so on. As I well know from past expierence, there is NO cashiers check. This is a game by James and now his partners to try to gain domains and sites for free.

You also again have not taken the time to tell anyone who you are. However, you should be aware that any time someone has run accross a sammer, it is ok to warn others of such scams. I would suggest that if you and James, or if you are James, to just stop scamming people. Stop making offers on sites and domains you can not buy. Stop throwing around threats and other things when you have nothing to back you up.

The police department in my own town has the chat logs from my run in with James, so dont even act like his attempt to scam me never happened. And I am sure one of the mods here could check IP's and let you know I am NOT model2005 as you so claim.

I also would like to know how you can say that a DA would even take a report from James seriously. The guy never gives his real name, so I am sure the DA would laugh at him walking in saying he is James Bond, and wants to report some criminal act!!

And now thinking about it,, wouldn't people know his name if they got a check?? And how could one cash one that says from James Bond? And how could any domain be transfered to a James Bond?

I would also bet the people who own the rights to the name James Bond would not be happy about the name being used to scam people.

However, whoever you are, Mr. James Bond is in for a big surprise very soon, and I think the rest of us will be happy when he gets what is coming to him, and very sure he will find new friends where he is going. I just hope that all his partners in crime get a taste of the BIG HOUSE also, since they all seem to follow what he says.

•••
Mj

Reply to MJ once again.

You are seriously mental bro!!! Here is some slander for you:

If you sent me a check and it's cashed, then why am I not in prison dude? That is grand theft is it not?

I don't call anyone and act as a police officer. Jason Yarnall, Cotati, Police Department. That is the officer that was at my house when I called and made the report. He then called your cell phone number in which you answered and he said: if you call and harass Amber, Kevin or Karl once again, you are going to have legit charges for harrassment and extortion pressed against you.

I assure you people and Karl can assure you and Amber can assure you and anyone else, there was never a check. nemohosting.com has been sold rightfully to another legit company. You had free hosting through Karl. Karl set someone up with hosting and you got terminated as you were not a paying customer. Why do you need hosting from us when you own 100,000 web servers in a grocery store size building right next door to Server Matrix? Oh, must be because you are on geo cities and email fraudulantly with a yahoo email address acting as an attorney using mispelled words and hmmm, who is the one acting like someone they are not? You are my friend.

Why when you called me and left a message on my cell phone did I hear 2 cluck head girls in the background talking about welfare and laughing it up? Why did you not give me your true business lan line number? Why are you doing this to yourself? Do you really truly believe that you are someone different? I have heard of bi pollar. I have even heard of depression. We are all a little crazy and mental at times but dude, seriously....You have a condition that is a rare condition. One where you are actually acting as someone else and believing that you are not even your own true self.

Get real, nobody is going to jail with the exception of you when you get caught.

By the way, I have his cell phone number if anyone is interested and this matter has been turned over to the FBI, BBB, Internet Fraud Association and a few other major kick a$$ fraud companies that are fully aware of your tactics.

Oh btw, go tell the state of Texas that they better bring a neuce when they knock on my door because dont' they hang people still there?

Thanks man, take care, have a good life your going to need all the help you can get dude.

Kevin

By the way, I told Karl even though he did not own nemohosting, was a partner in nemohosting that I would hook him up with a fat chunk of the check and he even said no, he said I earned it and he did not want to be paid. I told him I would still pay him.

Karl???

Did you have fun spending the fat check out of the 3500.00 that was sent to me bro? did you buy your girl diamond rings and go on some serious shopping sprees with the loot that I sent you?

Oh, no you did not! Because you never got anything from me because there was never a check was there Karl.

So dude, MJ, you are in for it big time man, we know where your little friends hang out dude, some in New Mexico, some in Texas. We will find where you are and once again, IF ANYONE NEEDS HIS CELL PHONE NUMBER I WILL BE HAPPY TO GIVE IT TO YOU VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND I DON'T EVEN CARE AND WON'T HESITATE TO DO SO. IF ANYONE NEEDS THE POLICE OFFICER'S NUMBER TO THE COTATI POLICE DEPARTMENT AND THE EMAIL ADDRESS TO THE OFFICER I WILL BE HAPPY TO GIVE THAT TO YOU AS WELL AND I'M SURE THE NEW OWNERS OF NEMOHOSTING.COM WILL BE HAPPY TO GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION AS THEY HAVE IT ON RECORD, SERVER MATRIX HAS IT ON RECORD AND GODADDY HAS IT ON RECORD.

BE REAL DUDE, YOU ARE IN DEEP WATERS HERE, JUST SWIM MAN, KEEP SWIMMING, YOUR ALMOST THERE, WHOOPS, HERE COMES A GREAT WHITE SHARK.....RIGHT UNDER YOU NOW....GETTING CLOSER...DID YOU EAT MCDONALDS TODAY AND IS YOUR BUTT BIG? IF SO, THAT FISH IS GOING TO HAVE A GREAT LUNCH MY FRIEND.

KEVIN

•••
Puh-leeze MJ!

MJ? Those are initials I have not seen before this post...who are you really? If you would like, I can print out the phone logs on my HOME AND BUSINESS numbers to show how many times, in a row, in one night, that you called and threatened us with your craziness. I was actually scared of you or whoever it is that was scamming us, because I did not realize that such insane people could actually be THAT insane! You really had your ducks in a row because you spit game like I have never heard before. Secretary this, corporate building that, "Paradise City Hosting" is what? I looked that "corporate" company up...and low and behold, nothing. Wow. Must be making tons of money to be so darn popular! Right. I can only laugh now because you really are pathetic. To continue on with this, even after so many months, proves that you really are one busy "Corporate Owner". Okie dokie. You know what's funny....the message Kevin was talking about, the one where you accidentally slipped and said "Hi Kevin, this is Bill....uh, James", I had never even heard it until about a week ago when we first saw this thread in effect. I almost died laughing because you were so nonchalant about saying the wrong name...and it reminded me of the last conversation you and I had where I told you to get on with GoDaddy with me on 3-way to get it sorted out and you screamed and said, MY NAMES NOT EVEN JAMES BOND SO WHAT DOES IT MATTER!! Tell me again why anyone in their RIGHT MIND would sell a company to a man that has no name? Now, I must say, that I think even the worst scammers wouldn't make such a stupid mistake. But I wanted to thank you because without your obsene temper, we would never have had a CLUE who you were. Thank you for giving us all the opportunity to increase our awareness on frauds like you, MJ, James Bond, Bill, Paradise City Hosting LLC/Inc, Lawyer....whatever.

Have a great weekend and I'm sure we can expect some more psycho babble from you soon!! Hope all you other surfers have enjoyed this so far.
AMBER

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back