Domain Empire

domain I have received an offer for a domain.Should I sell it at the price offered?- supersimpleloans(.)com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Miller

Established Member
Impact
I have received an offer of $115 for supersimpleloans(.)com. I also have several social media accounts secured with the name. Should I accept the offer?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I don't think you should ever accept the first offer if you have to ask this question.

•••
Even though the offer is low, that is likely to be the only offer you will ever get on that domain. So I would take it. You should remove the domain from this thread so that it does not show up in search results because it may cause the buyer to change their mind.

•••
Even though the offer is low, that is likely to be the only offer you will ever get on that domain. So I would take it. You should remove the domain from this thread so that it does not show up in search results because it may cause the buyer to change their mind.

this. ^^

Take the offer. congrats on the sale.

Last edited:
•••
It is probably the only interested party you'll get. Tell them they can have it for $250 and mention they will also receive the social network accounts with the deal.

Research the buyers email too through google...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
How can I do that? I've been looking but can't see how to edit my post to remove the domain name :-o
You can click on report and ask the mods to edit out the .com in your domain. In the future, don't include the full domain with the extension after it or disguise it with / or () or something else to fool the search engine crawlers.

•••
For $115, I think it worth the risk and counter with $300-$400 and see what happens

•••
$115 is a low amount for this domain so its better if you can wait.

•••
•••
Yes you could sell it but not right away..Do some negotiation,he might increase the offer...And also you might research the buyer on google...get some info :)

•••
What do you estimate the domain is worth?
I see you are new here so the following is based on me assuming you are new to domaining as well.
Dont follow blindly on other people when they tell you you could get more for a name. Of course this is possible, especially when you received an offer without any outbound reach, but if you are new to this, the important question is:
What would you dislike most: missing this 115 sale or accepting 115 when you might have gotten 250?

If you would rather miss out on a possible sale in an attempt to get more, go for it. If you would kick yourself if they buyer changes his mind because of a counter offer, take the sale and buy other names with this money. Then you are buying with profit and you can take a chance in negotiations for a next domain.

For a lot of people here, a low $xxx offer isnt something to get excited about, which is why they will enter negotiations easier. When I was a newbie a few months ago, any sale over $100 was great. If you are in that spot as well, close the deal. It boosts morale and gives you money to invest. You can buy 4 nice closeouts from it.

•••
It is a long domain, and registered in 2016. If you bought it for reg fee I would sell it for $175

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back