Domain Empire

domain I have received an offer for US$49.00 for iamurchef.com

Spaceship
Watch

sanrb

Established Member
Impact
Should I sell it or hold it? My expectation for this domain is some starting 4 figures. But I have received a $49 offer now. What should I do?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I would take the offer.
A 4 words domain with a "UR". I would definitely sell.

•••
•••
•••
4 figures????? Unless some company wants to brand there company with that name letter for letter NO ONE will buy this for 4 figures....Well actually yes they would... $49 . 00 (4 numbers) :)

•••
I agree I would sell.

Although the negotiator in me will probably counter offer $100-$125 and I might be able to get $75..

•••
Sell or counter-offer within $100.

•••
Counter offer and lose.
SO take the money and run.

•••
I suggest you accept. Decent enough offer

•••
I agree with @iowadawg, if you counter you'll probably never hear from them again. Take the money and use it to purchase better domains without "ur" in them. :-D

•••
Oh! Thank you to all with your precious inputs. I will try to sell it for 49. Let me update on the developments.

•••
Let it go. I am ur chef isn't proper English either which can be mistaken for iamur chef or something. Clap in your hands and take the offer

•••
•••
Definitely take it, as some have said "ur" ruins it.

•••
•••
I dont know what it means,
i am urchef ?

But I do know $49 not enough (thats selling on a forum stuff). Good Luck

•••
"ur" is slang for "your"

"I am your chef".

I think of those restaurants where chefs cook in front of you.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back