Dynadot

I ask advices. Receiving 200 type-ins/day, highly targeted traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I ask advice. Receiving 200 type-ins/day, highly targeted traffic

Hi, i'm new to this forum. :hi:

Two days ago, I installed a counter to one of my old domains' parking page. The result was quite impressive. 100% of its traffic was type-ins(200/day) and 95% came from US/Canada. I never used or promoted this domain until now. Before knowing sedo, I didn't want to use parking services.

After some research, now I guess almost everyone comes to my domain to reach a famous online dating service.

What do you think? How much :$: would I earn by parking this domain to sedo?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kinda hard to say, I've yet to try their service as well but if you arnt using the name why not give it a try...

Mike

•••
Depends on the click rate - could do very well if it was under dating. Maybe a few dollars a day!

•••
Thank you, Tippy and RobSCM :)

I'm still investigating the domain's traffic.

After that, I will try to do something like sedo parking service or google AdSense..

•••
After some research, now I guess almost everyone comes to my domain to reach a famous online dating service.

Which service? Is the name a typo of a big online dating service?

•••
Originally posted by Cyphix
Which service? Is the name a typo of a big online dating service?

No, it's not a typo. It is an exact service name of a quite big dating service.

Their main site has a different name and its alexa rank is around 10,000~20,000.

Last edited:
•••
Get it on Sedo, I have an ex-dating related domain which gets around 17% CTR, sometimes over 20%

High chance yours will do far better by the sounds of it.

•••
Get it on Sedo, I have an ex-dating related domain which gets around 17% CTR, sometimes over 20%

High chance yours will do far better by the sounds of it.

OK, thank you for your advice :)

Last edited:
•••
Does the dating site have an affilate program? Maybe chuck up a page & get some $$$ from being an affiliate.

•••
Does the dating site have an affilate program? Maybe chuck up a page & get some $$$ from being an affiliate.

No, they are not providing affiliate program. Thank you anyway :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back