Dynadot

advice How to level up my domain game today

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ss3000

Established Member
Impact
Fresh off of my frirst sale and
re invigorated to pursue domaining as a full time job what are some actions that you reccomend I take right now to improve the amount of looks and real intrest I get on my domain portfolio. Both paid and unpaid ideas are good. Peace.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on your first sale. I had my two first sales last week on the same day. I’d say set them up with Dan landers, list on Afternic and Sedo. Not knowing what your portfolio is, you could list brandables at squadhelp, outbound those which have clear target users, auction some that you might liquidate anyway. My first sales were at GD auctions. Put some on DNWE to test the wholesale market. Listed some with SEO juice at Juice Market. I’m trying a whole bunch of marketplaces and methods and different types of TLDs to figure out what works where.

Last edited:
•••
Oh nice.
Weird how we both made our first sale on the same day. Thanks for the tips I will check it out now. P.s my niche is same as avatar.

Last edited:
•••
Oh nice.
Weird how we both made our first sale on the same day. Thanks for the tips I will check it out now. P.s my niche is same as avatar.

Ha, good niche :xf.grin:

•••
I wouldent say presue it full time straight away. Once you get to the point where you have a decent war chest of domains, and can buy new ones every week, and sell existing domains every week, just to the point where you're pulling in a decent chuck of change each week, then jump into it

•••
Bookmark these sites:

I use this to look up Age; Expiry # of tld’s took; and other free data:
NameInvestors.com (Thanks, @Rob Monster)

Use to find Domain Reported Sales’ Search.
It helps when a name has sales history;
Not perfect, but the most complete; dare i say; been life-saver: NameBio.com TY @Michael!!

Frequent daily;
Domaining.com Best industry news aggregator
DomainInvesting.com (@EJS)
DNW.com (@DomainNameWire)
OnlineDomain.com (@OnlineDomainCom)
TheDomains.com (@equity78)
DNJournal.com Holy Grail of Sales Reports
DomainKing.com (@Rick Schwartz)

namepros.com ofc! @Admin Feel free to add

Last edited:
•••
I also recommend taking DNAcademy. Before you drop more cash on names, put some cash into your education.

•••
I also recommend taking DNAcademy. Before you drop more cash on names, put some cash into your education.
included all free for a reason, but if any worth;DNAcademy; keeps adding features, most approachable owner, not getrichscheme, still requires work on your end, but worth it, at least for me, couldnt pick better course to start. Beware new courses popping up for $x,xxx. Dont drop a single dime on any course, until you’ve tried DNAcademy by @Michael Cyger.

Last edited:
•••
I wouldent say presue it full time straight away. Once you get to the point where you have a decent war chest of domains, and can buy new ones every week, and sell existing domains every week, just to the point where you're pulling in a decent chuck of change each week, then jump into it
The question was how do I level up my domaining game. And you didnt even answer the post question.. what the point of you even chiming in on this post just to cast your doubt, fears, and insecurities on the next man. Beat it.

Last edited:
•••
Bookmark these sites:

Not perfect, but the most complete; dare i say; been life-saver: NameBio.com TY @Michael!!

Frequent daily;

Thank you very much for those helpfull tipsmate will check them all out right now.

•••
Thank you very much for those helpfull tipsmate will check them all out right now.

And you've just scratched the surface.

I like these for reliability. So many come and go in this industry.
They've been a staple for me. All selfless, who make quality content.

DomainIncite.com (Recently celebrated decade, nice time flies)
JamesNames.com (@James Iles most neutral reporter have read.
Obv., dont need to say it, right? ;) .com ; #1, no matter how much, dot [whatever], hates reality.

Last edited:
•••
SitePrice.org is my favorite free backlinks search. (No sign up, or registration required)

Last edited:
•••
And you've just scratched the surface.

I like these for reliability. So many come and go in this industry.
They've been a staple for me. All selfless, who make quality content.

DomainIncite.com (Recently celebrated decade, nice time flies)
JamesNames.com (@James Iles most neutral reporter have read.
Obv., dont need to say it, right? ;) .com ; #1, no matter how much, dot [whatever], hates reality.
Now that is actionable avice that i can use today thanks again.

•••
The question was how do I level up my domaining game. And you didnt even answer the post question.. what the point of you even chiming in on this post just to cast your doubt, fears, and insecurities on the next man. Beat it.

I was just giving some points of going full time, bit of advice, don't burn bridges with that attitude, I buy a lot of weed domains and was planning to message you to see what you had to purchase, no chance of that now kid.

•••
Blah blah blab booo

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congrats on your first sale. I had my two first sales last week on the same day. I’d say set them up with Dan landers, list on Afternic and Sedo. Not knowing what your portfolio is, you could list brandables at squadhelp, outbound those which have clear target users, auction some that you might liquidate anyway. My first sales were at GD auctions. Put some on DNWE to test the wholesale market. Listed some with SEO juice at Juice Market. I’m trying a whole bunch of marketplaces and methods and different types of TLDs to figure out what works where.

Hey bro thanks for the squad help link its right up my ally. I signed up just gotta pay the onetime 8 buck fee. Gonna check the rest now.

•••
Bookmark these sites:

Frequent daily;

Bro thank you soo much for taking your time to send me those HQ links. Now i got access to a whole frsh stream of info.

•••
Bookmark these sites:

Frequent daily;

and start reading www.BullShitWebsites.com

Attachments

• Bullshit.jpg
    Bullshit.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
•••
Mess around with you regarding pricing so you get a feel for it, and start bringing in some cash.

See what sells and at what prices for yourself, and look at the sales data to find correlation with your purchasing strategy.

If it isn't selling, try both increasing and decreasing the price in public auction, buy now, and offer with by now. Do this at multiple market places.

Pricing and marketplace is important.

Master this and start selling before you buy any more domains

•••
Back