IT.COM

advice How to know other extensions of any domain- whether website available in other extensions or not?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Camvard

Established Member
Impact
Suppose I have one domain name teamaj.com
and I want to check all other extensions e.g. teamaj.net, teamaj.org, teamaj.me, teamaj.jp whether they are registered or not? Also if websites are available

One simple way is I will make a list of all possible extensions that I know, then manually check in browser for each and every extension, which is time-consuming task.

But I want know the fastest solution to check which websites are available in other extensions for the same domain.

The reason to check other websites is to get their contact info so that I can offer my related domains to them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm new here but I use Dotdb.com for this.

•••
•••
@Jay Ha Dotdb.com is really helpful tool.
I have received many replies from multiple businesses in just one hour after using this tool for my domain asiapoker.org. I hope that I will definitely find end user for this domain soon now.

I am so excited in using this tool more in future.

•••
•••
•••
@wesley sweatman Is whois.domaintools.com shows all the extensions automatically which are registered (like DOTdb.com shows)?

•••
no but it goes into great detail of the important ones and all the info on the domain itself age, registrar, how many times it sold, etc.

•••
no but it goes into great detail of the important ones and all the info on the domain itself age, registrar, how many times it sold, etc.
Ok good then, thanks for information.

•••
•••
@domaineed : Thanks for the new information for me :xf.smile:. Dofo.com is also useful site. I will look more into it tomorrow.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have received many replies from multiple businesses in just one hour after using this tool for my domain asiapoker.org.
May I ask you that how do you contact them?...via their contact page or email provided on their website or by searching the website owner online & contact them directly?

•••
for this case i.e. Asiapoker.org it was online chat. Email was also done by me today but no reply has been received yet. As it is online game, so online chat support was available on many sites.

•••
•••
•••
Camvard wow ! you raised a good question . Really nice to know good two sources .

•••
•••
Hi Camvard, you can use dofo.com to check all other extensions and also check website status (active or no website).

For example, to check all extensions of dofo, just

This search will show you all registered extensions of dofo with an active website: https://dofo.com/search/?exact=dofo&website=y

And this search shows registered but not actively used domains for dofo: https://dofo.com/search/?exact=dofo&website=n

Let me know if this is what you are looking for :xf.smile:

Disclaimer: I'm the co-founder of dofo.com.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back