Dynadot

question How Should I Evaluate my Exact Match Hand Reg

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HighPointGuy

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here and am in need of help.

Two years ago I hand-regged Queerplatonic / Com. Queerplatonic is an exact match keyword that sees about 8.4k global searches a month, while associated keywords see a couple thousand search volume per month.

The issue is, I'm not sure that I am evaluating this domain correctly.

Right now I placed it as a Sedo BIN for $4.75 k, but is this domain too niche? Am I reaching? Imo it has the potential to be a good dating/relationship site, or a advocacy website/store centered around this term, but as of this moment, nobody else has even purchased any of the other TLDs featuring this keyword.

Most of my sales thus far have been small, and I price most of my domains to move, but I am at a loss as to this one. I need honest opinions from the experts.

Thanks,

HP

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First of all, the market for words used in your domain name is relatively small. Secondly, I suggest that you use a free evaluation platform to objectively evaluate the value of this domain name (such as GoDaddy evaluation), and search for the price of synonyms in sales (namebio) to find the price suitable for your domain name. Third, look at the experience of others in the forum. It is very difficult to manually register valuable domain names because. Com resources are nearly exhausted.

Please don't mind my directness. Good luck to you.

•••
Queerplatonic is an exact match keyword that sees about 8.4k global searches a month,

Hi

if....
you acquired that domain, based on your quote above....
then
8,400 searches globally, divided by the number of people who may search the internet in the same time frame.......
is a so small, that it might not show on a calculator.

it's possible, you may not be interpreting the results, correctly.

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back