IT.COM

poll How many .xyz names did you register after you heard about abc.xyz?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How many .xyz names did you register AFTER you heard about ABC.xyz

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • 1-5

votes
    11.0%
  • 6-10

votes
    1.8%
  • 11-20

votes
    3.1%
  • 21-40

votes
    3.7%
  • 41-60

votes
    0.0%
  • 61-80

votes
    0.0%
  • 81-100

vote
    0.6%
  • 101+

votes
    5.5%

votes
    74.2%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

DNVantage

Established Member
Impact
How many .xyz names did you register after you heard about abc.xyz?

What is your .xyz total now?

How many more .xyz names are you planning to register in next 30 days?

How much % of your total portfolio is .xyz?

My answers:
  • .xyz registered after news : 2
  • Holding total .xyz : 2
  • Planning to register more in next 30 days : 10
  • Current % of .xyz in full portfolio: 2%

Comments?

P.S. I forgot to include bought 'zero' option in poll, so please mention it in your comment. but hey, at $1 why not buy at least one? ;)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.xyz registered after news : 2
Holding total .xyz : 2
Planning to register more in next 30 days : 10
current % of .xyz in full portfolio: 2%

Planning at least 10, probably more. Why is it quite difficult to think of good names when they are at $1 ;)

•••
0, and I plan on keeping it that way.

•••
•••
I registered one for a dollar...

So, somewhere around 0.1% of my portfolio is .xyz... that's probably a good number...

Why is there no 'zero' option?

•••
•••
None.. I owned 37 .xyz when xyz launched and keeping my position the same. I may sell some into the hype though.

•••
•••
The voting is rigged because the option for 'zero' is not included. All votes cast are void.

I have never reg'd a .xyz and probably never will ... but I reg other new gTLDs instead.

•••
The voting is rigged because the option for 'zero' is not included. All votes cast are void..

LOL! I din't know Forgot == Rigged.

Maybe we need another poll with only two options : "how may .xyz do you have?" ;)
1) 0
2) 1+

•••
LOL! I din't know Forgot == Rigged.

Maybe we need another poll with only two options : "how may .xyz do you have?" ;)
1) 0
2) 1+

That's OK we all make mistakes.

•••
Zero Reg'd after.

Zero Reg'd before.

Zero Total in Portfolio.

Zero % of Portfolio.

Only ever owned the ones that NS gave away free to people who had a name with them. I had some .com names from a portfolio buy and before I could transfer them from NS they decided to give me .xyz's matching the .com's I had with them at the time. Didn't renew them when the time came.

•••
How may .xyz names did you register after your heard about abc.xyz?

What is your .xyz total now?

How may more .xyz names are you planning to register in next 30 days?

How much % of your total portfolio is .xyz?

.xyz registered after news : 2
Holding total .xyz : 2
Planning to register more in next 30 days : 10
current % of .xyz in full portfolio: 2%

comments?

P.S. I forgot to include bought 'zero' option in poll, so please mention it in your comment. but hey, at $1 why not buy at least one? ;)

None.

•••
•••
•••
0 and don't make plans to register even 1, for me this extension is useless, but maybe I'm wrong .....:guilty:

•••
I hold zero new TLDs. At the current time I see no reason to waste money on them. Selling .COM domains (which cost less than $10 each in renewals) for $XXX is difficult enough.

•••
Reg'd after: 2 (for development purposes and as seo experiment)
Reg'd before: 0
Total: 2

•••
0, I am very confident, that any worth registering has gone long time ago ;)

•••
0 as I don't own any of the new extensions. If I wasn't stacked in premium .Coms and was looking to dabble in some alternates think I'd lean to almost anything over .XYZ .web, .club etc... regardless of what Google is doing as one of my least favorite new extensions.

•••

Dont waste your time and money folks

Just saw this recent sale

Negari.com
$1,800
NameJet

•••
•••
Added "0" as a choice to the bottom.
Thanks Eric! Finally able to cast my vote!

P.S. I forgot to include bought 'zero' option in poll, so please mention it in your comment. but hey, at $1 why not buy at least one?
Why bother? You run the risk of forgetting about it and maybe having it auto renew for more than $1. But hey, maybe you can capitalize by selling it for a small profit to another domain investor that believes the hype.

I can understand why google picked abc.xyz. The first three letters of the alphabet followed by the last three letters of the alphabet. It flows nicely and a sequence of the alphabet, which happens to be their company name. Most of the garbage that people register will not fit this model as it is an exception.

•••
I voted zero because I already have 25 or so.

•••
1. ForgetTheFudgeAboutIt.xyz

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back