Domain Empire

question How do I change contact info to avoid 60 day lock?

NameSilo
Watch

Enwych

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

I recently moved and need to change the contact info on all my domains. I have about 200, some are listed on Brandbucket and other marketplaces. Is there a way to change the contact info without have them all locked for 60 days? Most are at GoDaddy.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have this same question. The email I use for all Whois (non-private) has ended up on a spammers list and I am being slammed with spam emails. I would like just to change the Whois contact email in GD, but don't want to get everything locked down for 60 days...

•••
When you update the contact info for domains registered at GoDaddy, they will send you an email with a link to approve the contact info changes, which will then take you take a page that shows the old contact info and also what it is being updated to. On this page you will see a button to approve the contact info changes or to reject the update but also there should be a toggle switch to turn off/on the 60 day lock for updating contact info. Make sure it is switched to off so that it will not kick in the 60 day lock for updating contact info.

80940_81a794d7e2dff74c608468bb3c668add.png

Last edited:
•••
Useful information I was wondering about this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back