Dynadot

fun How did you decide on your NP profile pic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jman92

keep grindingTop Member
Impact
Let me start with myself, I have always admired Sir Isaac Newton ever since middle school so its a kind of tribute to him and also My first name is Isaac. Lets hear it Pros.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It was the best avatar I felt like using in a list of avatars I had. :P

•••
It was the best avatar I felt like using in a list of avatars I had. :P
Did you make the avatar yourself? looks great.

•••
lol thanks but no, I did not make it.

•••
Interesting Question: How did you decide on your NP profile pic?

I'm overall boring, bland and, indistinguishable from the pack so I decided to be a bit colorful in the selection of a pic for the profile page.

The image is an excerpt from a piece of stained glass we used as a backdrop for some ad work.

•••
I wish I was a millionaire when I was a child so I choose this avatar, it's also funny and cute :D

•••
Because half beard, half machine. ;)

•••
Thank you for your consideration! It is exactly to help me keep people straight - https://www.namepros.com/posts/5572207/

My avatar could be cleaned up, it's OK small but my manual pinta-ing to get it square was a hack job.

PS End of July Leo here.
@usernamex are you July Leo? True Leo people are creative, genuine, leaders, and can be yet sensitive. But they are mostly discribe as strong hardworking and like to lead instead of manage. Is this best fits to Leo people?

•••
My gosh I'm also Leo (July). I think the regular NP members might noticed my differents avatars. And what do you think of them :)

•••
Many years ago, passion wakes me up everyday. I do not even use an alarm clock. My passion is like the natural sun. I wanted something to symbolize this. I wanted energy, heat, power, and optimism. I didn't want a dull sun. I wanted a happy sun. I never changed my profile pic ever since.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Many years ago, passion wakes me up everyday. I do not even use an alarm clock. My passion is like the natural sun. I wanted something to symbolic this. I wanted energy, heat, power, and optimism. I didn't want a dull sun. I wanted a happy sun. I never changed my profile pic ever since.
wow! you dont hear that everyday.

•••
My gosh I'm also Leo (July). I think the regular NP members might noticed my differents avatars. And what do you think of them :)
I think it looks awesome! Eventough, you cant fully appreciate its intricacies until you click on it. I am assuming its business related.

•••
I think it looks awesome! Eventough, you cant fully appreciate its intricacies until you click on it. I am assuming its business related.
No, I have more than one great avatars; that one is just one of my logos. I like to make awsome logos for my great domain names. They are all for sales.

•••
simply it is logo of one of our site.

•••
Quite interesting thread.

Why did I choose my avatar? because, it seems worthy to me, blend of bright success colors, tied together, forming strength, simply appealing and motivating..

•••
Because being an unbeatable superhero is pretty cool

•••
Because my baby girl is only 2 weeks old and I want to show her off to the world.

•••
•••
I like captain caveman, and advertising a domain at same time. ty.

•••
Hmmm because when domain sales are slow my side gig is being a Assassin :)

•••
I decided me for it because it symbolizes one of my domains in a perfect way.

•••
•••
Because my baby girl is only 2 weeks old and I want to show her off to the world.
Congratulations to you and your wife. Fatherhood is something I am really looking forward to. Its a beautiful thing.

•••
•••
My girlfriend drew this in our viber conversation. She drew me. I look too cute in this pic so I used this one. That's the story. ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back