IT.COM

fun How did you decide on your NP profile pic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jman92

keep grindingTop Member
Impact
Let me start with myself, I have always admired Sir Isaac Newton ever since middle school so its a kind of tribute to him and also My first name is Isaac. Lets hear it Pros.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Born in August (Leo) and always did have a thing for lions...even sad looking ones lol

•••
Born in August (Leo) and always did have a thing for lions...even sad looking ones lol
awesome! Lions are majestic. Big fan of the Lion whisperer youtube channel, makes me appreciate Lions even more.

•••
awesome! Lions are majestic. Big fan of the Lion whisperer youtube channel, makes me appreciate Lions even more.
Have to check out that youtube channel!

•••
Huge SpongeBob fan, not news if ya hang out in the 5LWG thread : grin :

@Journeyman92 clever choice and great thread idea!

When I first joined @briguy was DrEvil - you have any idea how many avatars you've had over the years or did I just happen to see the switch?

•••
Great topic @Journeyman92 , can see this.being popular thread already :)

I have used so far two images and both were my businesses. Current is new still and is about new brandables marketplace I am working on.

•••
It's a logo for my domaining business. Pretty obvious, I guess.

The bull: Symbolizes strength and endurance. Popular all over the world, including US, India, China and Thailand.

Last edited:
•••
leo is very cool zodiac sign.
it is the 2nd best zodiac sign after cancer imo.
which I am.

I like the default np pic.. so leave it at that. it keeps the mind open. yours and mine.

•••
•••
leo is very cool zodiac sign.

I like the default np pic.. so leave it at that. it keeps the mind open. yours and mine.

and you look very professional in that pic! :-D

•••
I alreayd tried avatars. but I ave tendancy to switch them around a lot.
so it would not serve its purpose anyway.
however, now that I think of it.. why don't I just create avatar with big letters ALCY.
i just may.

•••
Thank you for your consideration! It is exactly to help me keep people straight - https://www.namepros.com/posts/5572207/

My avatar could be cleaned up, it's OK small but my manual pinta-ing to get it square was a hack job.

PS End of July Leo here.

•••
Just put something bright for find out my posts quickly

•••
•••
When I first joined @briguy was DrEvil - you have any idea how many avatars you've had over the years or did I just happen to see the switch?
lol "DrEvil" meme (million dollar domains) <if I remember correctly

Pretty sure, this is my third avatars, since joining NamePros.

•••
I went out to the driveway and took a picture with my phone. lol

•••
•••
duuuuuuuuudddddddddeeeeeee! lol what car is that? looks like a sweet ride.
that ones a mustang has the roush body kit added now and the cobra package

•••
•••
•••
I'm clever, and I like computers.

•••
•••
•••
Thought it was funny, and pretty much sums up every single morning for me.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back