IT.COM

Hi there! :)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there.. :)

My name's Jem. I've been designing my own personal websites for about a year now. Although I have nowhere near as much experience as i'd like - I think I know a decent amount about HTML & CSS. I have recently thought about learning PHP, but not started yet..

My current personal website is www.jemjabella.co.uk - I daresay most of it wouldn't be of interest to any of you, but I like guestbook entries.. ;)

Uhh.. I'm 17, from the UK.. & study ICT at college. That's about it I think. If you have any questions about me/my website, I'll quite happily answer them. So, thank you and good day..? :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Jem and welcome to Web Design Talk, hope that you enjoy our forums and have fun on our boards! ;)

•••
nice site and welcome Jem ;o)

•••
Hey! Welcome to WDT. I am insomnia and will probally be the first person to critique your site ;) Points I find intreseting are showcase, lounge, and the challenge board. So if you see me around say hi :)

•••
Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to WDT! I hope you find yourself at home here :)

•••
welcome to the forums, cant wait to critique your site, as im sure insomnia cannot wait either. dont worry, we are all nice here. cya around

•••
welcome, please wipe your feet upon entry, shut the door on your way in/out and hang your coat on the coat rail please leave any animals outside

•••
Damn English and all their needs before someone can enter their house. Make yourself at home, bring a pet or two in. join a challenge. post maybe. lol

*btw I'm not anti-english, I'm american... lmao

•••
hey, join a battle ok. I just started one, and me and insomnia and some o ther are in it, and more peeps are always welcome.. SO join, you will find it in the design /battle section of the forum, and the thread was started by Me so if ure interested, join!

•••
Ideivise is whoring that battle hardcore. someone needs to join so he'll calm down. he's texan you know...

I have no idea what that has to do with anything but yea...

•••
Originally posted by insomnia
Damn English and all their needs before someone can enter their house. Make yourself at home, bring a pet or two in. join a challenge. post maybe. lol

*btw I'm not anti-english, I'm american... lmao

:D we wouldnt be british otherwise

•••
so like adam, head over to critique... I have a bone to pick with your site lol. and here's a quick joke

American says to the Englissh: Do the english have a thanksgiving like we do

the english looks over and nods slightly then smiles: Yea, it's the same day the american's independance day.

•••
Originally posted by insomnia
so like adam, head over to critique... I have a bone to pick with your site lol. and here's a quick joke

American says to the Englissh: Do the english have a thanksgiving like we do

the english looks over and nods slightly then smiles: Yea, it's the same day the american's independance day.

ok

and im lost with the joke :-/ :D :o

•••
damn, must be an american joke lol. we have a thankgiving, nm I'm not explaining it

•••
yeh thanksgiving is your version of our christmas (i think lol)

but i still dotn get it :D

•••
um, okay guys the last seven post need to be put into a different section of the forum, afterall this is the WELCOME section.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back