Domain Empire

Hi everyone!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

hannahsinclairs

Impact
Hi everyone :shy:

My name's Hannah and I'm a total newbie when it comes to digital marketing and SEO, but I'm eager to learn everything there is to know about it. I figured this forum would be the perfect place to start.

I'm hoping to pick up some tips and tricks from all of you experienced marketers out there, so please don't be shy about sharing your knowledge. I'm especially interested in learning about the latest trends and best practices in the industry <3333

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hi Hannah, welcome :) There's plenty to learn on here, look around the forum, trends are always changing but .com remains king.

•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NP.
Don't hurry to buy the domain too early. Stick with .com extension or if you are intresred or looking to buy different one then buy the domain which has a meaningful combination of extension and name [Example, Bitco.in, cloth.design, new.academy etc...].

All the best....

•••
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros!

Here are some links that may help you navigate the forum.

We have many resources that are designed to help you get started:

Domain Name Discussions is the most popular place in the entire industry to discuss domains with domainers and ask questions.

Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros:

NamePros Resources Guide

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. I'm always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

I look forward to seeing you around!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back