NameSilo

Hi I 'm new here and I need mysql and lots of b/w & space

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I would like to get hosted (sub) if possible, I can't get a domain right now because I just bought one. I have a site idea that came to my head yesterday and thought it will be successful. I think I would need about 100-200mb of space and 4-6gig of bandwidth. I know this is a lot of space and bandwidth, but if theres anyone out there that can help me, thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hi

welcome to namepros. regarding your request, the bandwidth you asked for is not alot. you can get a plan for quite a few bucks if you shop carefully. I am sure that a lot of people at namepros also offer hostings, so good luck.

•••
Welcome to Namepros, unfadednet! :yell:

•••
thanks, ummm... I heard you can get free domains here..

•••
For posting that is, and you can trade them in with several members for domain registrations for your NP. This is an awesome place to learn about domain name and everything to do with them. Welcome to namepros.

•••
Welcome to NamePros. That's definitely not a lot of space or bandwidth. You should be able to get it for under $5 a month.

•••
Originally posted by K_atherine
For posting that is, and you can trade them in with several members for domain registrations for your NP. This is an awesome place to learn about domain name and everything to do with them. Welcome to namepros.

Correct. Thank you for the post, K_atherine. :)
Here is the main Suggestion's Forum "sticky" regarding the NP$ (Namepros currency):

Thread: http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10

B-)

•••
Theres a lot of Hosts that can offer this for Cheap

My hosting sevice can offer this for $5.99

http://decidethis.com

Good luck and welcome to namepros

•••
Welcome, I hope what you seek (free domains) will lead you into the real purpose of the boards (domain education).

•••
Well You should take up my hosting. I offer everything you need. PM me if your intrested.

And welcome to the kick ass! board.

•••
Ya could probably get this hosting for $20 a year. Good luck.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back