Dynadot

New Here.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AugustSilverstein

Impact
Hello Domainers

My name is August Silverstein, I'm a brand new domain name investor from Kent, United Kingdom. I hope to meet some new friends along the way. This is my first ever time signing up to a domain name forum and I hope everyone is having a good day. I would like to thank @NamePros for allowing me to sign-up here and be apart of the amazing domain community.

I've recently joined as I would like to first and foremost learn more about domain evaluations, how to price domains and so much more. I first started to buy a domain name way back in 2017, when I brought my first ever domain name which was the following technologyandgamingreviews.com and later on I started to buy domain names which was a best fit for me and then later down the years I started to take domain seriously.

I now own some premium domains that I posted on my (x.com/domaineruk) account and I'm hoping to meet some new friends along the domaining community. Again, I'm sorry If I repeat myself. Sometimes I read as I go along and then sometimes forget when people are talking to me so I may write it later down the line so If you get confused I apologies.

I'm going to be looking into posting stuff on X (Formally Twitter) about myself and I'm going to be looking into developing my branding to become more and more advance and I'm going to be looking into ensuring that I open up to people about my life, my struggles and I am hoping to be able to develop a friendship with people when I start-up my domaining brand. Right now, I'm just selling unwanted and unused domain names

But once I start saving and buying more brandable domains then I'll be listing them on the promotional tab and on my X account as well. Again, Thank you Name Pros and I am hoping everyone is having a happy, healthy and blessed day.

Yours
August.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello August and welcome to nps...thank you for the intro...so few new members take the time.

•••
Hey Mister Funsky,

No problem, I hoped you liked my intro, I'm going to be looking into designing my website on Weebly and I'm going to be making it more basic and I'm going to be looking into adding more stuff to the website in a more faster and advance time.

First and foremost, I have listed silverstein.co.uk for £79,000 on GoDaddy and the reason being is to show people that I'm wanting to have the domain and if they're really serious about the domain then they would pay that price. Right now, I've got the domain name until 2027, but I'm going to be keeping on renewing the domain name and I am going to be ensuring that I'm able to develop my domains, websites and I'll be looking into selling more and more premium domains too.

I'm wanting to also say that I've got the domain name set-up.biz but I don't know what to do with the domain as of yet but I'm thinking of turning it into a "Business Learn-How-Too" guide or something like that and then list the website on Flippa. But I really don't know, I would like your opinion on this as I'm new to this market and any help is gratefully appreciated.

I hope your Friday is amazing,

Yours
August.

•••
Greetings August,

I'm not sure if nps prompts new members to make an 'intro' any more (been a while since I joined) but it is something serious participants appreciate. My thought is there should be a basic form containing yes/no/maybe questions in addition to an essay area for new members to fill out...it would help weed out bots as well.

£79,000 on GoDaddy and the reason being is to show people that I'm wanting to have the domain and if they're really serious about the domain then they would pay that price
I too list many names with this attitude...when you know you have a name of value and not in need of funds, this is best way to list. 2 of the 3 largest sales I've had were listed using this thinking/attitude.

I'm new to this market
The most sound advice I can give is to go very slowly when picking up new names to sell (ESPECIALLY hand regs). Everything to do with this industry has been discussed here in one way or another and the search function un upper right will be your best friend to start getting information/guidance.

Additionally, if you have a name you need help on with pricing, there is an appraisal thread that generous members look at from time to time and offer their opinion.

Time for me to get out into the real world and make some money...got a couple hundred names to renew before new years!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back