IT.COM

hey, new here.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
how's it going. i'm a newbie here. being doing graphic art work in advertising for about 4 years now and then i got laid off >:( so now that i have free time i have started my journey into webdesign. i've got my own start up company in the works now, doing website design and graphic design for print. mostly small businesses. anyway hope to find out some great information from this site and i look forward to getting to "meet" some of you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to Namepros, geoff. I hope you like it here. :D

•••
Welcome to Namepros! :tu:
-Jeff B-)

•••
Welcome to NamePros! Enjoy. :tu:

Look forward to seeing some of your design work, as well as possible doing a few good deeds in the near future. You'll grab loads of information here, don't forget to get involved too. :)

•••
Hello geoffd3 and welcome to NP :)

•••
•••
wow! thanks for the warm welcome. i'll post some design stuff as when i get some done. trying to lean PHP and Flash right now and i need to dust off my html skills and dig into that again (as well as xml, dhtml.... etc.) : ) busy busy busy!

•••
•••
now if only the rest of the world could get along as well as we do.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back