Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

melridger

Impact
Hi,
Can someone please appraise the following
printableme.com
codingrescue.com

I got coding rescue for a website I was planning to make about tools for developers but never found the time. The printableme.com I picked up with the idea of doing something with print-on-demand. I checked them on some of the AI evaluation sites and it looks like they might be worth selling or at least the printableme.com. I don't know how much confidence to have in those appraisals. Can someone give me an idea of what they might be worth?
Thanks in advance,
Mel

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
Can someone please appraise the following
printableme.com
codingrescue.com

I got coding rescue for a website I was planning to make about tools for developers but never found the time. The printableme.com I picked up with the idea of doing something with print-on-demand. I checked them on some of the AI evaluation sites and it looks like they might be worth selling or at least the printableme.com. I don't know how much confidence to have in those appraisals. Can someone give me an idea of what they might be worth?
Thanks in advance,
Mel
PrintMe.com would have value. PrintableMe.com has o wholesale value and little chance of ever selling. I would drop it. CodingRescue makes no sense. I am a coder. Good luck

•••
Thank you for your reply. codingrescue.com was just something I picked up to put a personal project on. It's part of a long boring story so yeah it doesn't make much sense. I may go ahead and try to put them on auction to see if someone is interested.

•••
PrintableMe.com = $5 to $20 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
CodingRescue.com = $10 to $40 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
I agree about dropping printableme. As for the other one, I'm uncertain, but I wouldn't anticipate any extraordinary outcomes.

•••
Thank you everyone I was looking at it from a different perspective. I get what you mean now. When you say drop it what do you do with it? Put it in a cheap auction like flippa and let the chips fall where they may?

•••
Dropping means not to renew it. For domains you have to pay each year to hold 'em...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back