Dynadot

Hello to the BIG FISHES! Hello to my fellow NEWBIES!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NP_Kellz

Established Member
Impact
Good day peeps. Just started domaining late last month by purchasing my FIRST EVER domains: ordercontact & hostphilippines (both are com extensions). Looking forward to a good social experience in here.

Show some love.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to Namepros @NP_Kellz Wish you the best. :)

•••
•••
Hello @NP_Kellz

Welcome to NamePros! Good luck

•••
Welcome Little Fish! So glad you joined. It's the biggest and best step you could have taken for your domaining interests.

Best of luck!

•••
•••
•••
Thanks
@ikhub bro Silentptnr tldboss

I appreciate.

•••
Please if there's any advice on how to get on my 2 domains, i will gladly welcome.

•••
•••
Please if there's any advice on how to get on my 2 domains, i will gladly welcome.
Both domains have good age from 2005. They are not liquid domains. They are Two Word domains. These should be on GoDaddy Auctions, Sedo and Afternic. Here on NP, you probably might not make very much.
You for sure wouldn't get the $699 price for ordercontact. You would get maybe 20-30 bucks here from resellers.

•••
Welcome to NamePros NPK .. you'll find more than enough information on the forums to turn you from a little fish into a shark in no time!

Best of luck moving forward! :)

•••
Thanks Sir.
So what you are implying in essence is that I need to sortta run a domain transfer..
But come to think of it, are there any other ways i can get some good ROI over my purchases?

Both domains have good age from 2005. They are not liquid domains. They are Two Word domains. These should be on GoDaddy Auctions, Sedo and Afternic. Here on NP, you probably might not make very much.
You for sure wouldn't get the $699 price for ordercontact. You would get maybe 20-30 bucks here from resellers.

•••
Thanks Sir.
So what you are implying in essence is that I need to sortta run a domain transfer..
But come to think of it, are there any other ways i can get some good ROI over my purchases?
I don't know how much you paid for them, so I'm not sure what price would give you a good ROI.

I would suggest you slap a fixed price tag on them and see what they do! :)

•••
Hi @NP_Kellz Welcome to NamePros! Best of Luck to you!

•••
I don't know how much you paid for them, so I'm not sure what price would give you a good ROI.

I would suggest you slap a fixed price tag on them and see what they do! :)

Slap price. Hmmm.. NOT BAD!! But here comes the HERCULEAN TASK: What is the best price I can get for each?

PS: Beg your pardon for my over-curiosity. As a newbie, its just a phase. No offences please for my many questions.

•••
•••
Slap price. Hmmm.. NOT BAD!! But here comes the HERCULEAN TASK: What is the best price I can get for each?

PS: Beg your pardon for my over-curiosity. As a newbie, its just a phase. No offences please for my many questions.
The market will tell you. Just remember, here on NP, the majority of active buyers are resellers. You won't usually get retail prices. Use tools like NameBio to get a feel for the price range, then maybe knock 20-30% off to leave room for resellers. If the price is right, and buyers here will know, they'll have a good chance to sell.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to name pros!

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back