Dynadot

Having trouble getting my web pages indexed/crawled on Google

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Raghav Nehra

Established Member
Impact
since morning, i am getting Captcha loading issue in my google webmaster console..so i am unable to get my pages indexed..is anyone facing the same issue? is there any other way to get a url indexed on google search?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you show us the error? It should still be able to crawl / index the part of the page it can load.

Or are you getting the error in fetch /render and submit? There’s a limit how many requests you can submit per day and instead of telling you that in a helpful error message, the captcha breaks and it just stops working. I don’t think it will let you go and do more as another user, I believe the limit is at the property level.

Save that for urgent stuff, like if you accidently deindex an important page.* Otherwise, plan ahead - get a link from somewhere crawlable to the home page and let googlebot do its thing. Submitting a sitemap helps.

*Like the time one of our clients changed their home page and left a “noindex” directive from testing on it.

Last edited:
•••
Can you show us the error? It should still be able to crawl / index the part of the page it can load.

Or are you getting the error in fetch /render and submit? There’s a limit how many requests you can submit per day and instead of telling you that in a helpful error message, the captcha breaks and it just stops working. I don’t think it will let you go and do more as another user, I believe the limit is at the property level.

Save that for urgent stuff, like if you accidently deindex an important page.* Otherwise, plan ahead - get a link from somewhere crawlable to the home page and let googlebot do its thing. Submitting a sitemap helps.

*Like the time one of our clients changed their home page and left a “noindex” directive from testing on it.
i have a sitemap submitted..but google takes days to crawl a link... :(

•••
That’s why I said to plan ahead :).

If you can get an inbound link from a medium to high authority page they’ll find it and crawl it pretty fast.

So were you using fetch and render to submit index requests? If you’re going to do that, next time just submit the home page and choose the “everything linked from this page” option.

•••
Sometimes it can take a week or more for a search engine to update search results. This is because your website is new and doesn't have any inbound links. First, create an account on Google webmaster tools. When you register and point Googleto your sitemap.xml URL you can request them to re-crawl your URLs.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back