NameSilo

Have you received any messages from dot asia about .asia domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am waiting for the messages from dot asia company. I understand that the domain auction will start on 17/03/08 and still I haven't received anything from them about the domains I have been successful and the domains going into auction.

I think it is becoming ridiculous now without getting any info about the domains we applied.

Frustrating !!!!! >:( >:(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just for information:

You can look up

www.argentum.asia to see that Whois is updated for me ;)

Some could not believe that I have received such a confirmation mail, so here is the information in written form for you.

:hehe:

•••
Great news! Thanks, Mobix.

It appears to be a domain applied during Landrush.

•••
Mobix said:
Just for information:

You can look up

www.argentum.asia to see that Whois is updated for me ;)

Some could not believe that I have received such a confirmation mail, so here is the information in written form for you.

:hehe:

It is good that you are still doing the domain reg. I have a domain applied with "c" but no email whatsoever from them. Ideally "c" is not far away from "a" letter.

•••
james2002 said:
It is good that you are still doing the domain reg. I have a domain applied with "c" but no email whatsoever from them. Ideally "c" is not far away from "a" letter.

Crazy :)

Has anybody left letter "a" applications?

;)

Update: Information from German domain forum

Not only "a" applications in Landrush with confirmation mails.

But very slow processing.

Some more allocated Landrush names....

chokin.asia
chatforum.asia
herbalcure.asia

Last edited:
•••
yes, I have landed AsOnTV.asia but have not received a confirmation email as of yet. Must be patient, should have some news pretty soon.

•••
Federer said:
yes, I have landed AsOnTV.asia but have not received a confirmation email as of yet. Must be patient, should have some news pretty soon.

Hopefully.

•••
Federer said:

Just looked over the Zonefile....

824 pages in DINA4

Interesting....

•••
I got one domain.

Dear Applicant,

Congratulations! Your DotAsia application for the following domain has been approved and the domain has been registered to you at the .ASIA Registry:

xxxxxxxxxx.asia

You may review your domain name WHOIS information by visiting http://www.registry.asia/cgi-bin/whois.cgi. Please note that changes to this domain registration are not permitted for sixty (60) days from the date of registration.

Sincerely,

DotAsia Organisation Ltd.

•••
Good. Which starting letter? "A" ??

•••
My first Questions to you all is, Are you all part of Asia and Australia community? isnt that the requirement for .Asia domains? Aslo the ones who have been approved and have parked the domains , are you getting any traffic on those domains?

•••
James,
It starts with letter "s". I am surprised beacause, I need to get 3 more, as they are not in the list. I have one starting with "c" and other starting with "N".

•••
Yes we are all from the Asian and Australian community :)

CamMK27 said:
My first Questions to you all is, Are you all part of Asia and Australia community?

•••
kumargh2 said:
James,
It starts with letter "s". I am surprised beacause, I need to get 3 more, as they are not in the list. I have one starting with "c" and other starting with "N".

Are you from Asia as well ?? I think they process applications from asia first ??

•••
Yes, I believe that all applications from the Asian community are treated before 'the rest of the world'... will shall all find relief once all 'goes-live'... only a matter of days now

•••
•••
Mobix said:
*wait wait wait*

Waiting ever until 26. Hope our domains will not be for open regisration.

•••
james2002 said:
Waiting ever until 26. Hope our domains will not be for open regisration.

I hope not. I applied for some good domains and its frustrating to know that the application is still pending and not know anything beyond that. No emaiks about the auction or anything. I am just looking forward to hearing the good news that All domains are approved :) and they are in my portfolio.

By the way I noticed some of you who have been approved and have parked the domains. Are you guys getting any traffic or clicks at all?

•••
I received 6 .asia domains but still waiting for the others.

•••
Already allocated 150+ names, more to come

•••
I still haven't received any updates about the status of my domains including the one I think won't be going to auction. What registrars did you guys use? Mine were via eurodns.

•••
im using godaddy, just got one approved early this morning... waiting on a couple more.

•••
My allocations are all from domainmonster.

•••
I am using Hostway & Domainmonster. Always a good strategy to use more than one registrar. Should land 8 .asia names in the next few days (once we get some news...) and have another 80 in PENDING for Go-Live. We'll see what happens when the cyber fireworks go off.

•••
oddjob said:
I still haven't received any updates about the status of my domains including the one I think won't be going to auction. What registrars did you guys use? Mine were via eurodns.

My registrar is also Eurodns. I got all the successful mails from the .Asia Registry itself and NOT Eurodns.

•••
I am using godaddy and I got 6 so far waiting for 14 more.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back