Dynadot

Has DropCatch moved from 5 days to 3 days listing of dropping domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm pretty sure DropCatch, up until a couple of days ago were listing 5 days (current plus 4 more days) for dropping domains, but now they are only showing 3 days (current plus 2 more days) of dropping domains. This isn't a problem for people who visit them daily. But for those who don't visit for 3 days, they could start missing dropping domains.

I noticed this a couple of days ago. Can somebody confirm?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They've gone even further now. They are now only providing the current drop. That means they have gone from 5 days for placing bids to only bids on the current days auctions, all in the space of under 1 week. Whilst this is where the meat of dropcatching is. We can no longer have bids on anything other than current days drops. So if you cannot login for a day or two. Tough!!

Last edited:
•••
Today. They have gone back to 4 days of pending deletes. Which I prefer. Even if days 2 thru 4 are in some ways superflous. It give you time to prepare.

It also looks like you don't need to select by "Refined By". It finds your criteria wherever it is. I don't have a strong view about it, except that now you get everything searched if it's not selected. Which I think is a good thing. I think.

Last edited:
•••
I think, at the moment, DropCatch don't have a full list of domains which are dropping. There are more on Epik. According to DropCatch, They only have 1951 Com Pending Deletes today. Something very wrong there.

Last edited:
•••
-

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back