Dynadot

Harv23 is a scammer. Tried to sell 137.biz to me. Read

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jamminsport16

VISIT FREEZINDA.COMVIP Member
Impact
About a couple weeks ago I saw in 'domains for sale/offer' section that Harv23 was selling 137.biz for $40. So I made him an offer of $30. He accepted. Then I started to wonder. His paypal account was unverified & he didn't have any postive feedback. So he said he has another paypal account thats verifed. Also he said he'd get a positive feedback from someone (which he did, very easy to get 1 tho). So I said oh ok. So I sent him the $30 via paypal. Days go by & takes about 4 days for him to reply back. He does & says ok i got the money I will push domain soon. 2 days later (after about 10 pms & emails ive sent to him!!) he says ok I pushed the domain to: [email protected] When I told him over 20 times my email for the godaddy push. It was [email protected]! I told him thow to cancel that 'account change' & how to redo it with the right email. Of course no replies. Yesterday I get on aim (aol instant messenger) & start talking to some of my friends. Then a message pops up from "slipk749". He says "Hey" and says some stuff. He says "I'm the one who scammed you $30". I said I have no clue what he's talking about & I pretended I was the brother of 'jamminsport16'. Then half way through I said I was him & I was very pissed at him. He started to laugh & then said o I was just kidding & didn't scam you the $30. So he game me the aim of his friend who did. So I asked him who did & he said it was "slipk749" <-- WHICH IS HARV23!. And his friend said if I get into this investigation futher that his friends will kill me. <-- yes he said that! At the end of my conversation with 'harv23 --> slipk749' on aim he then said "haha im just kidding yah its me I scammed you". Then said some nasty stuff & signed off. I have a feeling he just blocked me.

So:
1.) Harv23 is a scammer. He is 'Hitch' <-- scammer.
2.) I sent him $30 for 137.biz. He never sent it.
3.) He actually said that he scammed me & laughed about it.
4.) I reported him to paypal.com.
5.) What else should I do?

I'm just pissed that the 15 year old kid would actually do something like this. He even said haha its not even my credit card & a lot of other horrible things. RJ knows about this. I've sent him messages. But, please ban him now. Also if he ever posts again please just ignore him & think nothing of him. He is a horrible worthless scum coward.

NO ONE MAKE DEALS WITH Harv23 EVER AGAIN!

-James Doyle
[email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thx equity78, but I didn't copy the aim chat :/ I didn't think of it. But in most scams that wont even happen. Just sad with all my evidence/info that they couldn't give me just $30 back :( It's not a whole lot but decent in my perspective.

•••
A few tips...

Hey James, that's my name by the way- but sorry to here that what happened, stuff like that makes the industry troublesome. It's just unnecessary. the best you can so advice I CAN give you for next time is to check <
1) Check the person's name on the forum and what rep they have.
2) check WHOIS first and have the person verify the email address on there by sending him/her an email to reply to.
3) give the person a call on the forum from WHOIS data

Hope these tips are helpful. These are just a few precautions we can all take in the industry. Good luck with everything!

•••
avalon426 said:
Hey James, that's my name by the way- but sorry to here that what happened, stuff like that makes the industry troublesome. It's just unnecessary. the best you can so advice I CAN give you for next time is to check <
1) Check the person's name on the forum and what rep they have.
2) check WHOIS first and have the person verify the email address on there by sending him/her an email to reply to.
3) give the person a call on the forum from WHOIS data

Hope these tips are helpful. These are just a few precautions we can all take in the industry. Good luck with everything!

I did 1 & 2. Well partly. He had 0 TR & I said I'm not going to buy from him if you have 0 TR. So he said ok, & he got someone to give hom 1 postive tr.. Then I said is the email in the whois yours? (neo...something.. forget wut it is) and he said yeah. I should've said for him to reply to the email I sent to him there..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back