IT.COM

Hand regged sold in 47 minutes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

boker

Top Member
Impact
Still in escrow, so hopefully everything goes well. Hand regged using a coupon and like usually set it up for sale on major marketplaces, on some with make offer and on others with buy now. After 47 minutes somebody hits buy now button for around 1k. Best ROI from a sale until now. I can not give more details until the sale is final and the cash is where it should be....in my account.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats! I'm new here and it's great to hear a story like this. Please inform details when you can. :)

•••
Thats' a great sale, Congrats!

•••
AWESOME!!!!

You give hope to us all. :-D

•••
Hell yeah, in on this to see what the name was.

•••
Nice man! I would love to have the details too, if you dont mind an extra pm

•••
•••
•••
Nice.

I'd like to know the name, too. If you intend to share it later via PM, I kindly ask you to add me to your PM list.

Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
Congrats bro .. Would love to hear the name @boker

•••
Congrats... That was very quick indeed..

•••
Congrats , please pm where was the sale ! Thanks

•••
Would love to hear the name

•••
Congrats, well done, PM name to me if you can !

•••
•••
Congrats!! Please shoot me a PM as well :)

•••
That is awesome. Subscribe me. Interested in hearing this hidden gem!

•••
please shoot me the name.

•••
Congrats!! Hope to have one of this someday

•••
Congrats! I'd also like to be informed when you send out a notice.
Thanks for sharing.

•••
I don't want to let it fly free on web, but I can send some PM's

I am interested in knowing the domain. PM please. Which marketplace did you use it?

•••
I don't want to let it fly free on web, but I can send some PM's

PM me please once all is completed ..... well done ;)

•••
lol guys guys! I don't think Boker plans to say soon even after the completion of the sale. If it's an untapped niche? He'd be smart not to say anything until he registers all the best keyword combos around the main "product or service" he's has found would sell that quickly.

mentioning the domain would merely create competition for that keyword he has found. if I were him? find every possible domain combo before mentioning. lol

•••
What does it matter that the domain was sold in 47 minutes? Quick flips happen all the time. There is nothing so special about this sale that it merits dozens of congratulations and PM requests. Newbies seem to be getting excited for no reason - there is no magic trick the OP can teach you to help you close within an hour as opposed to a slightly longer time frame.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back