Dynadot

.de Haftpflichtversicherungvergleich.de sells for $8475!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NameVerve

Established Member
Impact
Time for me to start thinking outside the box!...anyone actually know what this means?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just google it to see the meaning

Where did you see the sale?

•••
•••
No I had tried to translate it in various ways online but for some reason in wouldn't do it?...think it didn't except it as a whole word so would have had to have separated each individual word and obviously i wouldn't have had a clue where to begin :) ...

http://www.dnjournal.com/ytd-sales-charts.htm

It's in the country code year to date section, number 85, 2/11/15 and sold on Sedo.

•••
Good luck with anyone taking the time to type that in! O.o

•••
Liability insurance comparison

that's a huge business. I had worked for such company once and they earned money for nothing.

•••
I see German, I would have tried to buy LIC .de it appears to be forsale, JMO. :xf.smile:

•••
$264 per letter. If only that was the standard :)

•••
Really :-o:-o
Who would want to type this in a search engine?

•••
Really :-o:-o
Who would want to type this in a search engine?

Looks like something I misspell on my smart phone a lot of the time!

•••
That's a crazy sale... The com, net, biz, info, and org are already taken as well, lol

•••
I'm just imagining the new owner sitting down and deciding to register all the different typo's..."this could take some time..." ☺

•••
soup a colli fridge elastic eggs peas halitocious . com ?

•••
@NameZest I've just checked and it's still available for hand reg...I was gonna snag it but as you found it then its only fair that you get first refusal...cant quite see how you'd develop it but good luck ;)

•••
LOL I did think about it a long while back!

•••
Could actually work as a bit of reverse psychology in a kind of ironic way....could be a site dedicated to teaching people the importance of short memorable domains...like a domain speculating 101 for noobs??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back