Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I request for your inputs and appraisal of 2 domains:

Greatholiday.info
Poolvillas.info

I know .info is low value but I liked these domain names and may even develop some information websites out of them if I hold on to them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Looks like all the Namepros appraisers are on holiday...lol :)

•••
I like them both, greatholiday would be better with an s though. $xx if you can find someone willing to take them off your hands.

•••
GreatHolidays.info

I like really much this kind of domains, because they are easy to remember and easy brandable, anyway there is no market for end-user so I suggest you to devolp on your own.

High $XX

•••
poolvillas.info could be nice for english customers visiting of spain, easy to remember, low $ xxx IMHO...

good luck

•••
•••
GreatHolidays.info

I like really much this kind of domains, because they are easy to remember and easy brandable, anyway there is no market for end-user so I suggest you to devolp on your own.

High $XX

Liked your words ETTORE, Development says your real value. If you like this start development and you can earn $XXXX possibly.
Good Luck!!!:wave:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back