NameSilo

domain flannelshirt.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Woodyguth3

Impact
Hello,
Namepros newbie here. I have owned flannelshirt.com for a couple decades and have used it exclusively for personal family use. I have been kidded in my family for wearing flannel shirts pretty much all the time and for all occasions, so the domain name was kind of a family in-joke. Currently it just forwards to a site I use for a family history project. I think it has outlived its usefulness, so I am considering selling this domain. I imagine it might have some real value for clothes retailers or makers but I have no experience with this. I have tried using the free domain appraisal sites but they are all over the map, and I think probably not connected to reality. I would appreciate some advice on the possible value of this domain, and recommendations for approaching a legit domain broker. And what to look out for to avoid being taken for a ride.
Thank you
Woody

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
flannelshirts.com has two public sales on Sedo. One for $3333 in 2021, and one for $2050 back in 2011. It's now listed on Dan. The minimum offer seems to be $100. You might want to reach out to them to see how much they're asking. If they need to 'dump' the domain at a low price, consider buying it. At the very least, make a deal that if one of you sells their domain, you'll let the buyer know about the other domain.

You could probably get a similar price for yours on Sedo or another auction site. Obviously, no guarantees. Maybe upper $xxxx or low $xx,xxx marketed to the right end user.

•••
$15 to $75 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Interesting domain.

I kind of like it more as a potential brand than the generic use.

Brad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back