IT.COM

IDN Great russian idns with traffic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am selling these russian idns:

показать.com ( show.com, like in to show or demonstrate - 439 visitors since october )
новостей.com ( news.com - 168 visitors since november )
деятельности.com ( activities.com - 84 visitors since november )
статистики.com (statistics.com - 73 visitors since november )
обучения.com ( learning.com - 57 visitors since december )
детей.com ( children.com - 100 visitors since november )

Exact translations by a russian member of this forum:

Having russian as my first language just translating this,
may be this will help.

показать.com ( TOshow.com ) correct word - показ.com
новостей.com ( SOME WORD MUST COME BEFORE news.com (of, from, on the...) (or does not making any sence standing alone) correct word - новости.com
разработки.com ( projects/plans.com)
деятельности.com ( SOME WORD MUST COME BEFORE (of, on, from..) activities.com
обучения.com (SOME WORD MUST COME BEFORE(from, on...,or does not make sense.) learning.com correct word -обучение.com
детей.com ( SOME WORD MUST COME BEFORE (of, on,from..) children.com correct word- дети.com

Make me an offer. I accept PayPal. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pending sale on news.com and show.com PM sent by me with 2 questions. If 2 questions approved by him, names have been sold.

•••
News.com and Show.com are still available.

•••
Don't get fooled, those are not correct translations from russian to english.

1)показать.com does not mean show.com it's closer to demonstrate| demonstration
2)новостей.com means news's in plural ;) form and you can not use it alone, only in conjunction with some other word.
3)садоводство.com this one does actually mean gardening.com and indeed suits the extension.
4) разработки.com plural of design. Usage; Show me your designs.

Same with the rest.

Acadian said:
Hi,

I am selling these russian idns:

показать.com ( show.com - 439 visitors since october )
новостей.com ( news.com - 168 visitors since november )
садоводство.com ( gardening.com - 136 visitors since october )
разработки.com ( design.com - 111 visitors since october )
деятельности.com ( activities.com - 84 visitors since november )
статистики.com (statistics.com - 73 visitors since november )
обучения.com ( learning.com - 57 visitors since december )
детей.com ( children.com - 100 visitors since november )

190 usd each or $900 for all of them. I accept PayPal. Thanks for looking.

•••
Thank you NewYorkBum. I am not trying to fool anyone here. I still believe the translations are good. They only needed to be explained like you did. Feel free to provide us with the exact meanings of the four other ones. I don't know Russian so I can't.

•••
yes i had confirmed they were wrong as well....

idn investing is surly complex, still learning from this...

take me off on those 2 names...sorry for confusion but i am out..

•••
Acadian, i was not accusing you on fooling anybody here. Many people buy and re-sell idns with out knowledge of the language and waste their money.

Acadian said:
Thank you NewYorkBum. I am not trying to fool anyone here. I still believe the translations are good. They only needed to be explained like you did. Feel free to provide us with the exact meanings of the four other ones. I don't know Russian so I can't.

As previous i am saying again that садоводство.com in this case does indeed mean gardening and very popular habit of Russians.

•••
I still wonder why новостей.com is receiving traffic, even if it means news in plural form and you can not be use alone, only in conjunction with some other word. Anyway, I still believe these russian idns are worth something. I also think my asking price is realistic, but maybe I am wrong.

•••
I would guess this is http://novostey.com/ the reason why your новостей.com is getting type in traffic. Their logo says новостей.com. and the website description says " Daily News tickers". Change your parking to russian language and make sure that it shows some russian news /ads then you might make some $$ off of it.

•••
Having russian as my first language just translating this,
may be this will help.
показать.com ( TOshow.com ) correct word - показ.com
новостей.com ( SOME WORD MUST COME BEFORE news.com (of, from, on the...) (or does not making any sence standing alone) correct word - новости.com
разработки.com ( projects/plans.com)
деятельности.com ( SOME WORD MUST COME BEFORE (of, on, from..) activities.com
обучения.com (SOME WORD MUST COME BEFORE(from, on...,or does not make sense.) learning.com correct word -обучение.com
детей.com ( SOME WORD MUST COME BEFORE (of, on,from..) children.com correct word- дети.com

Last edited:
•••
i am a rookie on idn names and it surly is a confusing area...

easy to make mistakes and i only know couple idn domainers....they know idn names very well...

when i saw the names in english i thought they were correct... honest mistake by the seller and thanks in translation update...

good luck on sale...sorry it didnt work out with us... wonder who owns those names in correct idn .com names? those are worth some major dollars..

•••
jeffoverman said:
i am a rookie on idn names and it surly is a confusing area...

Think of it this way. IDNs are 'words' in other languages. English is not the primary world language. I think the Chinese have us outnumbered.

Again, think of IDNs as 'words' in other languages.

Each language has it's own challenges. I made plenty of mistakes with my early regs, and still do once and a while, but you get better with practice.

:]

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back