NameSilo

priced Great .Com End User Domain's with .net and other ext's are Developed! Starting at $19

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian D

TeenDomainer.comEstablished Member
Impact
All Domains are at Godady, Free Push to Your Account
Payment Via Paypal

I have tons of great EndUser Domains for sale. Do a Search on Google for the name keywords. People Use the .net version of the domain or add something like inc or hyphens. I just don't have time to email or call everyone with all my school work. When I sell domains like this it normally takes 10 or so emails and I aim to get $250-$750 per domain some you sell others you don't. I am happy to answer any questions about enduser sales and help guide anyone who needs it.

HealingKits.com Good Keywords and .net developed $29

SOLD

MattsComputerService.com (.net and other variations developed) $29

WestGATravel.com (.net developed) $22

TexasFurnrtureWarehouse.com ($25) $19(Many of theses stores)

SOLD

AllNaturalDesigns.com (.net developed many other variations in use) $19

CampingGorgesDutarn.com (.net and many hyphens developed do a google search) $19

CentralGatewayRealty.com (.net developed many realtors in the area) $19

SOLD

SOLD

Many of the names have some traffic because the .net or other extensions are in use.

I am willing to work on bulk deals and will look at any offers. Post sold to claim PM me with any questions

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold. PM on its way.

AffordableDWILawyer
SchoolSpiritPromotions
HousekeepingLadies
WorkforceStaffingService

•••
4 Names Sold, Take $5 off any name!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back