Get your catchy domain at it.com

Great .cc news!!! Sold O2.cc!!

NameSilo
Impact
Hope this is the start of things to come for .cc fans. I have O2.cc in escrow at www.Afternic.com. Sold for $850.00!!! I know this isn't .com money, but gives some hope for .cc's!!!!

Frank :lol:

0 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Impact
Great, great, great news!!!! Congrats!

knarfmusik said:
Hope this is the start of things to come for .cc fans. I have O2.cc in escrow at www.Afternic.com. Sold for $850.00!!! I know this isn't .com money, but gives some hope for .cc's!!!!

Raf

Established Member
Impact
knarfmusik said:

Nice work knarfmusik, good luck and even more with any other sales you may have in the future. :hehe:

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Great, Congrats all the best with your other .cc's.

Congrats!!!

Let's Go .cc let's go (woo-woo)
Let's Go .cc let's go (woo-woo)!

-Allan

has any money changed hands?, "drafternic" sounds like a suspicious userid for a buyer.

I was going to ask for a status update on the Escrow ... :talk:

Congratulations, and please keep us posted!
-Jeff B-)

Sabre Hosting said:
Its because of the phone company o2 ;)

O2 = "Oxygen".

Looks like the same Buyer - the dude's name mentioned above - also purchased (from their home page):
"0C.net" & "0M.org" (both are 0's (zero's), I believe ... not O's (the letter)). :gl:

Seller in both cases is Namepros member "Tekz", I believe as well ... so should this be of any assistance, whathaveyou if needed.
Again, Congratulations on the sale!
B-)

Impact
You are startingt to scare me!!

snoop said:
has any money changed hands?, "drafternic" sounds like a suspicious userid for a buyer.

It is on step two of the escrow. This is, of course, for the buyer submit to payment. So, no payment made yet. However I saw it this morning, and didn't respond until the afternoon. I guess I will know in a day or two if it's for real,and the buyer makes the payment.

Will keep you guys posted.

Frank

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
I have done business with Tekz Very good with my transactions it was 7 names I bought from him very smooth. Good Luck dude.

Impact
Great to hear the news, congrats and hope more .cc will have sales soon.

biix
Top down