IT.COM

Great .cc news!!! Sold O2.cc!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VisualArtistFrankBonilla

Visual Artist Frank BonillaVIP Member
Impact
Hope this is the start of things to come for .cc fans. I have O2.cc in escrow at www.Afternic.com. Sold for $850.00!!! I know this isn't .com money, but gives some hope for .cc's!!!!

Frank :lol:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's offical! Escrow has closed on O2.cc!!

Well, guys it's offical. The buyer, Drafternic was legit. Escrow on www.O2.cc has closed, and funds have been mailed to me by www.Afternic.com. The net proceeds are $765.00. This was of course what was left over from the $850.00 sales price, minus the 10% $85.00 fee for Afternic. I could have had them put the money in my paypal account, but I just had to see a check!! (My biggest sale so far!!)

By the way, this is my 2nd sale at Afternic. They may not be as big as www.Sedo.com, but their escrow process is much better. The first escrow was completed in 1 day. This escrow took 3 days. Not bad. All I have to now is get the check from Afternic, but I dont' see that as a problem.

Right on .cc!!!!

Frank :sold:

•••
Congrats

Great news!

Congrats!!!

LBM

•••
knarfmusik said:
By the way, this is my 2nd sale at Afternic. They may not be as big as www.Sedo.com, but their escrow process is much better.
Frank :sold:

Yes, I think AfterNIC's escrow service is very good as well. You made the right decision making the deal through AfterNIC as opposed to Sedo, IMO.

AmCy

•••
Thanks

By the way, thanks to everyone for all the congrats!!!

Frank

•••
Very nice.. both of you (seller and buyer) did well! Congrats!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back