Dynadot

Great .cc news!!! Sold O2.cc!!

NameSilo
Watch

VisualArtistFrankBonilla

Visual Artist Frank BonillaVIP Member
Impact
Hope this is the start of things to come for .cc fans. I have O2.cc in escrow at www.Afternic.com. Sold for $850.00!!! I know this isn't .com money, but gives some hope for .cc's!!!!

Frank :lol:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice good work

hopefully it is as then there is another market to get into.

•••
Great, great, great news!!!! Congrats!

knarfmusik said:
Hope this is the start of things to come for .cc fans. I have O2.cc in escrow at www.Afternic.com. Sold for $850.00!!! I know this isn't .com money, but gives some hope for .cc's!!!!

•••
•••
knarfmusik said:

Nice work knarfmusik, good luck and even more with any other sales you may have in the future. :hehe:

•••
•••
GREAT news! :D
hmm my QE.cc should be worth much. ;)

•••
Great, Congrats all the best with your other .cc's.

•••
Congrats Pal, thank god to you that I have 3 .cc domains ;)

•••
wow $850 is a lot. Those are worth around only $50 IMO.

•••
Its because of the phone company o2 ;)

•••
Nice sale. Sets a nice precedent for us .CC domain holders.

AmCy

•••
Congrats!!!

Let's Go .cc let's go (woo-woo)
Let's Go .cc let's go (woo-woo)!

-Allan

•••
has any money changed hands?, "drafternic" sounds like a suspicious userid for a buyer.

•••
I was going to ask for a status update on the Escrow ... :talk:

Congratulations, and please keep us posted!
-Jeff B-)

•••
Sabre Hosting said:
Its because of the phone company o2 ;)

O2 = "Oxygen".

•••
Looks like the same Buyer - the dude's name mentioned above - also purchased (from their home page):
"0C.net" & "0M.org" (both are 0's (zero's), I believe ... not O's (the letter)). :gl:

Seller in both cases is Namepros member "Tekz", I believe as well ... so should this be of any assistance, whathaveyou if needed.
Again, Congratulations on the sale!
B-)

•••
You are startingt to scare me!!

snoop said:
has any money changed hands?, "drafternic" sounds like a suspicious userid for a buyer.

It is on step two of the escrow. This is, of course, for the buyer submit to payment. So, no payment made yet. However I saw it this morning, and didn't respond until the afternoon. I guess I will know in a day or two if it's for real,and the buyer makes the payment.

Will keep you guys posted.

Frank

•••
•••
I have done business with Tekz Very good with my transactions it was 7 names I bought from him very smooth. Good Luck dude.

•••
Congrats friend !!! :sold:

•••
•••
Great to hear the news, congrats and hope more .cc will have sales soon.

•••
well , indeed
great news....

•••
•••
Back