Dynadot

discuss Gold/Silver domain showcase and discussion

NameSilo
Watch

JayT

Restricted (85-100%)
Impact
I know there are some goldbugs here! Let's inspire each other with some gold/silver domain names.
I reg'd GoldChronicle . Com for a future gold news site.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's the thing, the silver and gold industry is a multi-multi trillion dollar industry. More huge than virtually anything else. Silver and gold is widely accepted around the world. I am not too surprised all of the silver, gold, platinum, palladium type domains are taken. It's also why domains like Silvercoins.com sold for $100,000 and gold.co.uk sold for over $900K.

There will be a greater demand once the world currencies hit a major collapse. At the same time, China is planning to back their currency with physical gold, by way of Shanghai Gold Exchange, and by doing so they will change the world forever making their currency very valuable. The British has left the European Union, I am confident this will decrease the value of both the British Royal Pound & the Euro for many years to come.

The African Union is in talks of having a unified currency [similar to the Euro]. That should be very interesting because there are several African countries. The British and U.S.A. are in talks to produce the highly secured currency for the African Union.

There are pieces, such as the South African South African Krugerrand gold coin, that's commonly traded by gold investors in the U.S., Europe, and Asia.
south-african-krugerrand1.jpg
I am surprised

•••
picked up GoldBullionShop dotcom today
Wow now that's a great domain. You should develop that. It would be such a fun an exciting project.

•••
I found a pretty good article, I read a lot of them! Of course there's only a few points in here, but it's a good read! It explains how gold ETF funds (banks) have been buying gold faster than ever as of late. They use this gold to let people trade gold at with ludicrous leverages and options.

https://www.thestreet.com/story/13632454/1/gold-to-1-400-by-july-26.html

Whelp, I'm a bit more cynical than your usual bull...

It is these very banks that actually hold (and buying, at high rate) the physical! They set up these more 'lucrative' paper funds, which don't even effect the actual underlying price mechanism (which is buying real physical gold) These paper funds, that are getting a lot of investment lately, swing wildly 10% against only a fraction of a percent of movement in the actual gold price! Of course, any normal person would love to try their luck at this. But there's one very big thing to understand - all the gold stocks, ETF, FX pairs, etc, amount to a larger market than the actual physical gold market! Big money invests into these derivative type funds, and once in position, use their billions USD to move the real physical market one way or another. Since their paper fund holdings have more value and liquidity than they real thing, they gain a lot on derivatives, and lose relatively little by moving the physical market! He who holds the gold makes the rules, so when they are exposed as crooks, they will change the rules! (This won't surprise you, sadly)

It is very dangerous and foolish system, to have more money invested in derivative than the real thing! Alas, that is the world of greed, but take notice, who is buying the real gold. It is governments (some) and banks! Another red-flag? Everyone in the 'know' is buying this stuff, but trying desperately not to send off these red-flags. You won't see this stuff on fox or cnn, and if you do, you know it's almost over, or just beginning, depending on how you want to look at it.

I won't advise you to do one thing or another. I will advise you to research and take advantage of any situation you can though! Gold is money throughout history, it has never failed, but abandoned, for what we have now. What we have have now has failed every single time in history, and there are plenty of examples of it.

•••
cash4goldandsilver in com

•••
Hey guys,

I have in my portfolio also some Golden names:

Golden.Promo
Golden.Poker
Golden.Boutique
Golden.Cafe
Golden.Gallery
and
GoldPrized.Com

What do you think of them?

•••
Hey guys,

I have in my portfolio also some Golden names:

Golden.Promo
Golden.Poker
Golden.Boutique
Golden.Cafe
Golden.Gallery
and
GoldPrized.Com

What do you think of them?

Hard to say since ngtld. I think golden.cafe is the best, not real hopeful about the rest.

•••
Hard to say since ngtld. I think golden.cafe is the best, not real hopeful about the rest.
Thank you. Yes, I agree with golden.cafe as my most favourite from the list :)

•••
GoldChronicle.com is really a good one.

•••
With $1.39 dotster promo I managed to reg GoldTribune.com + MineGold.Net I don't like the tribune as much as chronicle but as far as available .coms go, it's hard to beat!

•••
Thinking of selling my cool domain GoldSilvr in com!! ;)

•••
Have these in the 'gold' category (all dot com)
bulkgoldcoins
goldcoinlots
goldwrappers

•••
I'm spent on new ideas & doubt I will reg more unless I see a nice one on dropcatch. I've been getting mostly .org I'm thinking a real gold-backed blockchain is inevitable so I got some to do with digital gold.

goldblockchain.net + .org
goldwallet.org
e-gold.org

•••
•••
I registered English.Gold mainly because of the RMG thread, and because I wanted to experiment with the new niche TLDs

•••
•••
Let's keep the thread rolling. What do you guys think of BarsCoins.com and CoinsBars.com ? I like the former better. Kinda remins of Mike Maloney's GoldSilver.com

•••
DigitalisedGold.com - open to offers

Cheers
Corey

•••
kauf.gold | http://www.kauf.gold

'kauf' = german for 'buy'*
*In the sense of an invitation: 'Buy gold!' = 'Kauf Gold!'

•••
Gold is a major domain keyword. Just from namebio sales going back 1 year, com only...random words I think up:

DESIGN=282
ONLINE=279
HEALTH=266
SHOP=239
GAME=237
MEDIA=194
SPORT=180
NEWS=171
FOOD=141
GOLD=119
INVEST=118
DATA-117
GLOBAL=83
NAME=74
3D=57
VIRTUAL=51
COMPUTER=28
ELECTRONIC=14

I picked all kinds of SUPER generic words too...gold VERY high on list, always.

•••
Gold is a major domain keyword. Just from namebio sales going back 1 year, com only...random words I think up:

DESIGN=282
ONLINE=279
HEALTH=266
SHOP=239
GAME=237
MEDIA=194
SPORT=180
NEWS=171
FOOD=141
GOLD=119
INVEST=118
DATA-117
GLOBAL=83
NAME=74
3D=57
VIRTUAL=51
COMPUTER=28
ELECTRONIC=14

I picked all kinds of SUPER generic words too...gold VERY high on list, always.

I suspect in most cases the word is used metaphorically

•••
I suspect in most cases the word is used metaphorically
Maybe a lil more than half is a branding use, like 'golden'...but still, it's not almost not fair to compare words like I did (online,media,news). More fair would be more specific nouns like: Ocean, Earth, Money, Dollar, Lawn..and gold blows these out of the water in terms of sales, even considering only gold bullion type names. I read a post here not long ago where gold ranked like #10 for sale price.

•••
•••
I've got warmgold.com - I've had it for years, but haven't decided what to do with it. :)

•••
I have Gold Unique.com - 18 years old since 1999

•••
I have had GoldBricks.com.au and GoldBrick.com.au for a while

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back