Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

GoDaddy

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
3,226
Thread is for reviews of GoDaddy
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Review

Guess because of the prices now I gave it a 10 on all.
 
0
•••
I like them..

Great registrar.. one of my favourites.. I like them because they are nice to their customers! they are a bit slow (especially on dial-up) but hey, would you rather have good customer support or not?
 
0
•••
Bad

I got a domain there once and i will never again, it confused me to much.
 
0
•••
Great price but too much AD.

The only problem: Way too much ADs while you register a domain.

And limited subdomains and email address aliases.
 
0
•••
Lowest price for quality service so far!

Wolfman said:
Yup if only the sole thing they offered was "traffic stats" (for the 5.19 domain) godaddy would be the best.

I read in another post that its allowed by GD for us to enjoy this great savings. So why not
 
0
•••
name.com allows a lot more dns management for domains than godaddy
like custom mx recors, soa authrisation and all which are much useful for people who run a hosting company
Also they took 48 hours to reply to my query where most leading domain sellers do quickly
I can rate them an average
 
0
•••
Who's your daddy now?

GoDaddy:
I don't have 3 thumbs to use them all - facing down - or I would have done it.
 
0
•••
Actually a Pain!

Come on we all know the only reason we buy from Godaddy.com is because the're cheap! That's it. They are painful, and there customer service sucks. I've bought a ton of domains from them and they are always painful on the phone, and always harassing. There phone support staff needs training---badly!

I'm checking out others to move too.
 
0
•••
Yep, the other day I bought a domain name from someone who had registered it at godaddy & while we were transfering we had problems. So I emailed them and it took over 7hrs to respond to the 1st email and I had to email them twice with the same time frame for them to respond. So it took well over 14hrs to resolve a problem a very small problem.

I run a domain/hosting business as well which is much/much smaller then godaddy and 14hrs for us is 100% unacceptable.

Perhaps godaddy staff is grumpy because there overloaded... hense the 7hrs waiting period or rude phone calls! Godaddy maybe you should consider hiring more staff??
 
0
•••
Yuk!

YUCK! i have been ripped by these people 2ce. not recommended
 
0
•••
Review

I always use godaddy.com, I've never had a bad experence and the prices are usually good. I give them an A+
 
0
•••
Overall pretty good value

Order process is very cluttered. Phone support is very good and they are well trained
 
0
•••
Greate Value with great Support, but too much ads

Very Cheap Domains, With great Support!
 
0
•••
domains are good

For domain names they are fine, I ordered hosting and was pretty upset with downtime/support. For domains they good
 
0
•••
Very cheap but still trustworthy

I like them; with discounts and "loopholes" they always offer great pricings.

Even if the procedure could be a little boring.. now i'm very quick in filling all forms and clicking on the right places.

Fast pushes, decent customer support.

Interface isn't great; not because the "spammesque" effect, but just because it isn't user friendly and some things are a little boring to do.
BTW, still ok.

Their strongest point, IMHO, is: Reliability + Affordability
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Review

I like GoDaddy, although most times they are very slow for me, and the ads kill me. Otherwise, a decent registrar.
 
0
•••
Review

I use go daddy and they seem very good. Friend of mine was having problems, and their phone # customer service was very helpful to him. They are a little high on some of their prices, but overall excellent!
 
0
•••
Review

List of features is fairly good but the user interface and design is a pain in the ass! Struggle several times to register a domain kept coming up with the same stupid error message "could not process". After a while i gave up and regged elsewhere which turned out to be cheaper anyway. :td:
 
0
•••
Excellent. 100% Recommended

Okay, yeah, they've got some minor interface/ease-of-use problems, but compared to domainsite.com and some OTHER alleyways online (so to speak), GoDaddy is the ritziest place to get domains...
 
0
•••
Bad

Bloated with ads, crap support
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back